ESET Internet Security 11 Full Installer

Hi,

Version 11 has been released. However, ESET only provides the Live Installer.
Since I have times the support contacted. I told them that I would not use the Live Installer and prefer the full installer.

They have also sent me simply the link for the Live Installer.

Do you know if there is still a full installer?

Greetings

• ESET Insiders
20 hours ago, blaxxz said:

Hi,

Since I have times the support contacted. I told them that I would not use the Live Installer and prefer the full installer.

Greetings

There did you get this link? On international site there is only 10.1.219.1 version.

On 10/9/2017 at 2:53 PM, blaxxz said:

Hi,

Greetings

Hi based on my past experience, the version always arrived with an online installer first, which then follow up by offline installer later on. 

And also in my past experience, some version also release earlier than the English version. Its been this ways for years now. So you might want to wait until they put it up the international and the US site. 

Usually US site will get the release first before the international site. 

I didnt know why it happened this way, but if i were the developer, even with all of the beta tester, i will release the full version to a set of people or location to see if there any bugs that might occurred in unforeseen circumstances as even though beta user are thorough, there are some cases they miss something and miss the bugs. Before i release it to the whole world. 

So yeah, as im like you eager to see the new change (even i have seen it in beta) but based on my past experience, yea, the official English version will be release usually later than the 1st set of the products launch in other language.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10.10.2017 at 10:15 AM, Peter Randziak said:

Hello guys,

I'm checking this with the responsible product manager, will let you know.

Regards, P.R.

Hey,

the ESET Full Installer is actually not on the German Site.

Any new informations about this?

On 10/20/2017 at 1:42 PM, Peter Randziak said:

Hello,

I will ping the guy responsible.

Regards, P.R.

Hello Peter,

Any news about the downloadable for ESET Internet Security 11 in English Language for Asia region?

Thanks & B/regards,

• Administrators
5 hours ago, HANDJOJO said:

Any news about the downloadable for ESET Internet Security 11 in English Language for Asia region?

ESET Security products v11 English and other language versions will be released soon.

1 hour ago, Peter Randziak said:

Yes the are, you may download it from the international site already ;-) 

P.R.

Just downloaded it. Servers must be getting hammered since download time was very slow.

Can IS ver. 11 be installed on top of SS ver. 10?

• ESET Moderators
1 hour ago, itman said:

Just downloaded it. Servers must be getting hammered since download time was very slow.

Can IS ver. 11 be installed on top of SS ver. 10?

The latest from QA (as of yesterday) is "Yes" that works fine. 

4 hours ago, Peter Randziak said:

Yes the are, you may download it from the international site already ;-) 

P.R.

Thx ;) Just install ver 11 now and is working fine.

The offline installer is universal language, next offline builds will always be like that?

Edited by razorfancy

42 minutes ago, foneil said:

The latest from QA (as of yesterday) is "Yes" that works fine. 

Just installed on top off SS ver. 10 and it went "smooth as silk." Kudos to Eset for finally straightening out the installer.

I asked this previously. When will any tech details be available on the UEFI BIOS scanner? What component of Eset is responsible for it; anti-stealth, start-up scanning, etc.?

• ESET Moderators
11 minutes ago, itman said:

Just installed on top off SS ver. 10 and it went "smooth as silk." Kudos to Eset for finally straightening out the installer.

I asked this previously. When will any tech details be available on the UEFI BIOS scanner? What component of Eset is responsible for it; anti-stealth, start-up scanning, etc.?

I think that the only currently available, public info about the UEFI scanner is on the KB What's New: https://support.eset.com/kb6564/#UEFIScanner

Did a clean install and all appears to be well....:) Will take some time later today and check things out.

Two things I noticed already is (1) the ability to manually request an update is missing from the update section (showing RED due to not being connected to the internet). Also (2) when hovering over the ESET icon in the taskbar, it only show the version information and not the latest update information.

Update.thumb.jpg.8d57a481e3478745bf4658ca0722b122.jpg

Edited by TomFace

• Most Valued Members
43 minutes ago, TomFace said:

Did a clean install and all appears to be well....:) Will take some time later today and check things out.

Two things I noticed already is (1) the ability to manually request an update is missing from the update section (showing RED due to not being connected to the internet). Also (2) when hovering over the ESET icon in the taskbar, it only show the version information and not the latest update information.

Update.thumb.jpg.8d57a481e3478745bf4658ca0722b122.jpg

Tom, I had to do a full restart on the system after install and the initial scan. In fact I did two I didn't have the error you show but a few other things didn't look right all is OK now. Clean install on Win 7 Pro x64.

If you didn't do a restart it may help to clear things up

I think I read where the tool tip on the tray menu Eset icon is by design. Something to do with less need for updates due to new methods. If I can find it I'll post a link.

Edited by SCR
correction

16 hours ago, SCR said:

Tom, I had to do a full restart on the system after install and the initial scan. In fact I did two I didn't have the error you show but a few other things didn't look right all is OK now. Clean install on Win 7 Pro x64.

If you didn't do a restart it may help to clear things up

I think I read where the tool tip on the tray menu Eset icon is by design. Something to do with less need for updates due to new methods. If I can find it I'll post a link.

Thanks SCR, but a couple reboots did not help. The signature update info also used to show on the start up splash screen, that too is gone. I have run across another "change". As I do not stay online with the internet all the time (only when I need to use it), I now get a yellow indicator on the ESET icon in the taskbar and a yellow gui indicator:

59f087c9ea1ae_LiveGrid10_24_17.thumb.jpg.365e226fedf6563b6e4198fafcc94dd8.jpg

Granted when I do go back online, the yellow does disappear in short order and I do want to use LiveGrid, so another adjustment on my end is in order:angry:. Also just got a new error message that I need to check into.

59f088465fee8_Renamefile10_25_17.jpg.a6b59373031223134df0ecbf1ed780f2.jpg

I may have gotten that one in the past but I'm not sure. Think I'll do a repair first and see what happens.

By the way, I really haven't even started to look at the new features:unsure:

Edited by TomFace

28 minutes ago, TomFace said:

Thanks SCR, but a couple reboots did not help. The signature update info also used to show on the start up splash screen, that too is gone. I have run across another "change". As I do not stay online with the internet all the time (only when I need to use it), I now get a yellow indicator on the ESET icon in the taskbar and a yellow gui indicator:

59f087c9ea1ae_LiveGrid10_24_17.thumb.jpg.365e226fedf6563b6e4198fafcc94dd8.jpg

Granted when I do go back online, the yellow does disappear in short order and I do want to use LiveGrid, so another adjustment on my end is in order:angry:. Also just got a new error message that I need to check into.

59f088465fee8_Renamefile10_25_17.jpg.a6b59373031223134df0ecbf1ed780f2.jpg

I may have gotten that one in the past but I'm not sure. Think I'll do a repair first and see what happens.

By the way, I really haven't even started to look at the new features:unsure:

For not having the Live Grid not accessible message when you arent connected with internet you can disable it by going to:

Advanced Configuration -> User Interface -> Application Status (Edit) -> General ->  Eset Live Grid not accessible (Turn it Off)

Edited by razorfancy

24 minutes ago, razorfancy said:

For not having the Live Grid not accessible message when you arent connected with internet you can disable it by going to:

Advanced Configuration -> User Interface -> Application Status (Edit) -> General ->  Eset Live Grid not accessible (Turn it Off)

Thanks razor....I keep forgetting about the section (another senior moment;)).