Future changes to ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ESET Internet Security, ESET Smart Security Premium and ESET Ultimate Security

2 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Es tut mir leid, aber ich habe keine Ahnung, was Sie meinen, indem Sie Dateien zurückrollen.

If an infestation of a ransomware occurs that when it is noticed the data is restored

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, galaxy said:

If an infestation of a ransomware occurs that when it is noticed the data is restored

It is not possible. If we had to back up every file, e.g. when the user intentionally moves files to a password protected archive, the computer could become unuseable. Ransomware often encrypts media files and such files may be dozens of GBs in size. The rollback setting is in the advanced update setup.

• Administrators
18 hours ago, Merkme said:

Make it more easy to understand and user-friendly

ESET's products are install-and-forget. You don't have to care about setting up anything and it will protect you in the background. It can't be easier than it already is in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Make it possible to use FQDN in Firewall rules.

I saw an post from a while ago that it would not be possible but see the following link, it is:

hxxp://help.fortinet.com/fos50hlp/54/Content/FortiOS/fortigate-firewall-52/Firewall Objects/Addresses/FQDN Addresses.htm

• 1 month later...

Remove Refer your friend from main application interface. Your program looks now like it's shareware, trialware with that out of place blue link. It can be moved to Tools or Help and Support instead

Snipaste_2018-10-28_13-56-01.png

• Most Valued Members

It's not that big deal in my opinion @nonamelab, It's a way to bring more people to use ESET and in the same time giving the person who invited the other person who doesn't use ESET , a month of usage or more I don't remember exactly.

11 minutes ago, New_Style_xd said:

Description: Software Update
Detail: I would like the ESET product to have a feature of updating all third party programs such as Kaspersky Internet Security Software Update.

Please no... This is security software Antivirus not updater.!!!

Download any other updater software not eset. 

• Most Valued Members
1 minute ago, nexon said:

Please no... This is security software Antivirus not updater.!!!

Download any other updater software not eset. 

I agree. There are already many tools in EIS I don't have a need for. Most programs will automatically check for updates if you want them to. Besides it would probably increase the price.

10 minutes ago, nexon said:

Por favor não ... Este é um software de segurança antivírus não atualizador !!!

Faça o download de qualquer outro software atualizador que não seja eset. 

Thanks for the clarification, could you inform me a program to update Third-party software, that is safe?

Description:  Merge the More tools menu into the Tools menu

Detail:  The current Tools menu only includes three less commonly used modules and leaves a huge blank space.

page_utilities.png

However, the most commonly used modules (e.g. Log files) are included in the More tools menu, which needs one more click to enter. 

page_tools.png

Merge the More tools menu into the Tools menu can make full use of the space and reduce unnecessary operations.

Hello

I have a doubt.

I have bought a eset nod32 antivrus yesterday from amazon.in but it is the model of 2016 how can I get the latest version using that licence key.I haven't installed it yet.☺

Pls help me.

Thanks

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Prince said:

I have bought a eset nod32 antivrus yesterday from amazon.in but it is the model of 2016 how can I get the latest version using that licence key.I haven't installed it yet.☺

Please do not post in this topic intended for suggestions for future versions. Instead create a new topic in the ESET NOD32 Antivirus forum or whichever product you have.