Official ESET Boxes Picture

khairulaizat92

Hi there,

Do ESET store their official box picture? If YES then where can i find the official one?

I Already search on the internet and the picture there, some are to small, and some are not even the latest version of it. And believe me i have search it through and even gone through Some Official ESET Site and find it hard to look for a large Box picture for each of its products.

Its ok with me if its even still in PSD or Illustrator. 

And, i dont want picture of "Actual Box" taken via camera. I want a picture like the on used on the official eset website, the problem with the eset official eset website it that the picture are small. 

When i said each i mean everything. Any help will be appreciated.

• Most Valued Members

Have you looked at this post by forum member rugk? While not official they are excellent

https://forum.eset.com/topic/2650-picture-gallery-of-eset-robotandroid-cddvd-cover-for-eset-sysrescue-live-eset-wallpaper/

You can also look on the ESET Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/eset/photos_albums

Edited by SCR

Have you looked at this post by forum member rugk? While not official they are excellent

https://forum.eset.com/topic/2650-picture-gallery-of-eset-robotandroid-cddvd-cover-for-eset-sysrescue-live-eset-wallpaper/

You can also look on the ESET Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/eset/photos_albums

It endeed an interesting wallpaper and robot and eset logo, however, it didnt match with what  wanted, i just want a pure box picture of eset, HD preferrable, its really hard to find one. Any way thanks for sharing this, i really appreciated it, will share it with some of my customer

• ESET Moderators

I think that the official box art (as it's called) is only available for download by approved ESET Partners (through a partner center site). If you are an ESET Partner or Reseller, then you can access box art, banners, and all other graphic collateral. Could I follow-up on and verify this? Yes, probably. I'll check. 

*Update: Yes, only ESET Partners who have signed an agreement have access to those assets. 

Edited by foneil
verified information

@khairulaizat92

Have you also looked at the second page of my "ESET picture gallery thread"?

I had found some (high-quality) images of some boxes some time ago.

Unfortunately they are ("only") from the ESET Germany, so the text on the boxes is of course in German.

Just FYI I will update this thread right now, because of some other findings - but no these aren't pictures of boxes...

(BTW: You can also follow the thread to get information about the latest updates automatically)

Edit: Okay, thread was updated.

And of course if you find something which could be added there then feel free to PM me and if it's something which fits there then I will add it soon.

@SCR

Thanks for mentioning. I was too late. ;)

However the majority of the pictures are official - picked from different sources, but everytime they are from ESET or it's partners.

Edited by rugk

I think that the official box art (as it's called) is only available for download by approved ESET Partners (through a partner center site). If you are an ESET Partner or Reseller, then you can access box art, banners, and all other graphic collateral. Could I follow-up on and verify this? Yes, probably. I'll check. 

*Update: Yes, only ESET Partners who have signed an agreement have access to those assets. 

Is it? I wonder why my distributor didnt provide me one, the one before im getting from my distributor is the one they stored from dropbox, i will ask them again about this.

@khairulaizat92

Have you also looked at the second page of my "ESET picture gallery thread"?

I had found some (high-quality) images of some boxes some time ago.

Unfortunately they are ("only") from the ESET Germany, so the text on the boxes is of course in German.

Just FYI I will update this thread right now, because of some other findings - but no these aren't pictures of boxes...

(BTW: You can also follow the thread to get information about the latest updates automatically)

Edit: Okay, thread was updated.

And of course if you find something which could be added there then feel free to PM me and if it's something which fits there then I will add it soon.

@SCR

However the majority of the pictures are official - picked from different sources, but everytime they are from ESET or it's partners.

Thanks @rugk i already seen it, and as its in germany, and i didnot have enough skills to edit it, so i kind of rejected it. Thanks :)

• Most Valued Members

@SCR

@rugk, .. Oops sorry didn't mean to steal your thunder :mellow:

I based the "not official" on the comment by foneil, I stand corrected.

@SCR

No really. It's nice that you pointed to my thread. Like I said I was just too late.

And the "official" of course depends on how you define it.

Edited by rugk

@SCR

@rugk, .. Oops sorry didn't mean to steal your thunder :mellow:

I based the "not official" on the comment by foneil, I stand corrected.

@SCR

No really. It's nice that you pointed to my thread. Like I said I was just too late.

And the "official" of course depends on how you define it.

I have worked up some ESET art design that might can be used for some seller or some fans that find it hard to look the ESET Product box that satisfy their needs in in RAR. It contain, EAV, ESS, ECS, ECSP, EMS, EAV4, EMDSP:

*Please acknowledge that this link will bring you to the ads pages, and needed to wait for a while before clicking next.

In PSD

Eset Multi-Device : hxxp://adf.ly/xYUUa

ESET Cyber Security Pro : hxxp://adf.ly/xYbhj

ESET Cyber Security : hxxp://adf.ly/xYc6X

ESET Smart Security : hxxp://adf.ly/xYcXM

ESET NOD32 Antivirus : hxxp://adf.ly/xYdMj

ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4 Linux : hxxp://adf.ly/xYdcF

ESET Mobile Security : hxxp://adf.ly/xYuFI

Why in PSD? I think that maybe people with extra idea might can edit and addup it for better design in future, and maybe in future who knows Maybe will used our design for next version :D

post-4965-0-38981000-1422845993_thumb.jpg

post-4965-0-89750900-1422845997_thumb.jpg

post-4965-0-79361400-1422846000_thumb.jpg

post-4965-0-96210600-1422846003_thumb.jpg

post-4965-0-58298800-1422846007_thumb.jpg

post-4965-0-40306100-1422846010_thumb.jpg

post-4965-0-98881600-1422847073_thumb.jpg

All of this picture (Without PSD) Can be download here:

Both Transparent and normal art:

hxxp://adf.ly/xYtIb

Edited by khairulaizat92