Is this compatible with Amazon Fire Phone?

Go to solution Solved by dumbphone,

• ESET Moderators

Yes, I am told that it is fully compatible and you can install EMS from the Amazon appstore. 

* SOLN37 What operating systems are ESET products compatible with? (Home Users) has been updated to reflect compatibility with Fire OS. 

Edited by foneil
added link to SOLN37

I'd like to add that the version on the Amazon App Store has problems unlocking to the full version, I don't know whether it's been fixed yet but the solution is to purchase direct from Eset & get a better deal.

I'd like to add that the version on the Amazon App Store has problems unlocking to the full version, I don't know whether it's been fixed yet but the solution is to purchase direct from Eset & get a better deal.

Really? Do you have reported this in another topic?

• Most Valued Members

Really? Do you have reported this in another topic?

It was briefly discussed within this topic. At the time the Amazon App Store's version was still 2.0.868.0, however checking again it looks like the current version is now 3.0.1022.0 which might mean it has been resolved.

Edited by planet