ARM64 Home products BETA signup

5 minutes ago, Peter Randziak said:

Hello @joedeabreu, @pinchijeffrey, @rgopikris, @ishields, @JAF, @Felipe_Saurin, @A1exandro, @Larry_2000, @DenisSt, @Roschlynn, @Ibrahim Fazal

for sure I will grant you the access and send you details over a private message.

I'm sorry for the longer waiting, I had a vacation...

Peter

Thankyou Peter. We are looking forward to it. I would love to try this copy on a Raspberry PI 4 running Windows 10 Enterprise X64.

Hello Peter, I would like to join the beta test. I downloaded the Business version however it is now asking me for a license. Can you provide one? Otherwise, I will uninstall and then install the Home version. Running Windows 10 ARM evaluation on Apple M1 Silicon using Parallels.

• ESET Moderators

Hello @mrgmarsh, @GarySnaky and @Georgia M,

I will provide you with further instructions via a private message.

5 hours ago, Georgia M said:

I downloaded the Business version however it is now asking me for a license. Can you provide one? Otherwise, I will uninstall and then install the Home version.

You can you your current ESET license, if you have spare seats.

If not ask your local ESET reseller for a business trial.

Peter

@Peter RandziakWe uninstalled ESET as it was bringing our Windows 10 Pro ARM64 build to an absolute crawl. Windows is running much better now that ESET is uninstalled. Please resolve the performance issues as the software is definitely not ready for public release.

Edited by Georgia M

• ESET Moderators
On 8/5/2021 at 2:59 AM, Georgia M said:

@Peter RandziakWe uninstalled ESET as it was bringing our Windows 10 Pro ARM64 build to an absolute crawl. Windows is running much better now that ESET is uninstalled. Please resolve the performance issues as the software is definitely not ready for public release.

Hello @Georgia M,

I would like to investigate your report, so we need logs from the device to see what happened.

Can you please enable

1. Kernel advanced logging 
  2. Operating System advanced logging 

in the ESET Advanced setup -> Tools -> Diagnostics, reproduce the issue and let it run for a minute or so?

Once done, collect please the logs by ESET Log Collector and send me the generated archive to check.

So far I can tell that the feedback is mostly positive and I do not recall reports of performance issues...

Thank you, Peter

On 2/1/2021 at 8:57 PM, Peter Randziak said:

For anyone interested in trying ESET Home products for ARM64 platform, we have good news to share.

ESET NOD32 Antivirus natively running on ARM64 is available for BETA testing, you can sign up just by  replying here, or by sending me (@Peter Randziak) or @TomasP a private message.

BETA licenses free of charge are available for this test. 

We are looking forward to your feedback,
Peter on behalf of the teams involved

P.S.: ESET Endpoint products should be available within a few weeks.

Dear Peter and Tomas,

I would like to join the test version for windows on ARM64. :D

Marco 

Edited by marcopaone

Hi Peter, I am new to Windows 10 for Arm via Parallels Desktop. I need an antivirus solution but third party installers don't work. I've been using ESET Cyber Security Pro and its silent and effective. I would like to sign-up for my virtual machine.