ARM64 Home products BETA signup

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I would like to install and testing eset on arm.

I am a user of Eset Secutity Pack and change mac to M1 processor version and can't install AV.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, lukebe said:

I am a user of Eset Secutity Pack and change mac to M1 processor version and can't install AV.

The current version of ESET CyberSecurity installs on Big Sur running on M1 processor leveraging the Rosetta 2 emulation. Should you encounter issues, please collect logs as per https://support.eset.com/en/kb3404 and open a support ticket with your local ESET distributor.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Please can you send me the link to the beta for the ARM, I will be using this on a home and non-critical machine

I have an Surface Pro X with SQ2 CPU.

Jose

Edited by joedeabreu

Hi Peter,

Trust the beta offer for NOD32 is still available. I would like to sign up for the Beta version to install on my Samsung Book S ARM powered notebook.

I would like to participate as well for the beta version of ESET Ned 32 for arm 64 for windows 10 thank you

Edited by A1exandro

• ESET Moderators

Hello @joedeabreu, @pinchijeffrey, @rgopikris, @ishields, @JAF, @Felipe_Saurin, @A1exandro, @Larry_2000, @DenisSt, @Roschlynn, @Ibrahim Fazal

for sure I will grant you the access and send you details over a private message.

I'm sorry for the longer waiting, I had a vacation...

Peter