ESET Endpoint Antivirus for Linux 7 BETA signup

• ESET Moderators

Dear Linux community,

We’ve been working on the new generation of our solution for Linux desktops for quite a while.

The hard work of our development & QA teams, using technologies developed for the ESET File Security for Linux 7, were materialized into the first BETA version of our Endpoint product, which we would like to share with you.

To mention just few of the top new features:

• Completely new distributed architecture, natively 64-bit, with better performance, security and stability
  • New technology for On-access scanning by means of ESET-in-house-developed lightweight kernel module  
  • Optimized for multi-core performance 
  • Compatible with latest ESET Security Management Center 7.1

If you are interested in getting a chance of a hands-on experience with it and see the full list of improvements, just leave a comment here or send me ( @Peter Randziak ) and @TomasP a private message.

We are looking forward to your participation.

Hi Peter!

I would like to test it! :)

(I already obtained the installer from Global Hub)

In case that we need to report something, feedback or request support, what is the proper channel to do so?.

Regards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 27/02/2020 at 07:10, Peter Randziak said:

Ola pessoal,

obrigado pelo seu interesse, lançamos a versão GA na terça-feira  https://forum.eset.com/topic/22704-eset-endpoint-antivirus-for-linux-7-fully-released/,  por isso recomendo experimentar esta versão .

Pedro

Dear Team,

interested to check beta version.

Thanks,

Serial

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
6 hours ago, landrew321 said:

i would like to try it out. where can i download it?

There is currently no beta version for testing available. ESET Endpoint Antivirus for Linux has already been released as announced here: https://forum.eset.com/topic/22704-eset-endpoint-antivirus-for-linux-7-fully-released/

• TomasP unpinned this topic