ESS 10 Final release date.

• ESET Insiders

Since, ESS 10 final versions have been already released to some countries (i.e. Germany, Netherland etc) so any helpful idea when it would be launched internationally & available to the all other countries? 

• 2 weeks later...

I wrote in another topic that v10 will be released in the rest of countries in a couple of weeks.

On a serious note Marcos, can we expect v10 to be released in some/all English speaking countries by this Thursday 13th Oct.? (2 weeks from 29th Sept.)

• Administrators

The plan is to release v10 globally towards the end of October. Although v10 has been finished some time already, we've made a fix for a driver removal issue on Windows 10 in the mean time. The global release is not only about making installers compiled and tested; there are also other marketing and product distribution things that need to be done beforehand.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a Multi Device License user and i wanted to say that the new Internet Security looks really good. The Webcam Guard and the Homenetwork security(don't know if both is exactly called like that in English because I use the German version) make 100 times more sense to me than the Anti Theft module for a Laptop/PC.The HDD would be formated easily if the hardware would be stolen.

Good job Eset, but still 2 things that are not changed.

If you do a scan and Eset find something please show us directly what it is, not at first when the scan has ended.

And when i want to make an exception for not scanning a file again, don't let us copy the path and insert it all the time through the menu.

We go through this with every release (people guessing)......it should be this week. Peter should know, I trust him.

Tom, I participated in the beta of Windows 8. It sure didn't take nearly as long as this one and it worked great. I will definitely participate in bets 11. :D