Can you delay the startup update when starting the computer?

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

hello: I have a fairly old computer and when I start it up it takes a few minutes to update the various programs, Windows, ESET etc. etc.
  I was wondering if it is possible that Eset could update the database a little later than the start of the computer, 5 minutes later would be enough. I have looked at the configuration and I have not found a way to delay the update of the database a few minutes later
Thank you

• Administrators
  • Solution

No, it's not possible. There is already a short delay after the start of ekrn.exe to give enough time for network services to start. If you update regularly, updates are typically very small, just a few kB in total.

8 hours ago, micasayyo said:

Olá: eu tenho um computador bastante antigo e, quando o inicio, leva alguns minutos para atualizar os vários programas, Windows, ESET etc. etc.
Fiquei me perguntando se é possível que o Eset possa atualizar o banco de dados um pouco mais tarde que o início do computador, 5 minutos depois seria suficiente. Analisei a configuração e não encontrei uma maneira de atrasar a atualização do banco de dados alguns minutos depois
Obrigado

The way I see it, and put to let updating manually, as I do here on mine. remembering that if you choose to leave it manually you have to always update during the day of use. 😁

• Most Valued Members
11 minutes ago, New_Style_xd said:

The way I see it, and put to let updating manually, as I do here on mine. remembering that if you choose to leave it manually you have to always update during the day of use. 😁

Problem is you'd have to check a few times each day to make sure you had the latest updates as they are released a few times daily usually. 

When it comes to security I'd rather have it on automatic myself so I know it's up to date