Eset Mobile Security For Android (& Myeset) - Feedback

post-3952-0-92126200-1411304089_thumb.jpg

Source: hxxp://www.antivirusworks.com/ESET-Mobile-Security-Home.asp

Hello, I tested EMS since a quite long time now and here is my feedback. I hope it will be useful.

And yeah, I know there was recently an EMS Feedback Competition, but I didn't joined it, because I wasn't able to win, because I'm not North-American.

But for me that's no reason to don't give feedback, so I gave me a little more time and here is my feedback.

What you should know about the device on which I tested EMS...

The device

#Technically

Device: Samsung Galaxy S4

Rooted: No

ESET Mobile Security for Android: v 3.0964.0
(downloaded from Google Play)

This is what I noticed...

Mistakes / Errors / Bugs

The most mistakes I found were translation errors. You really should check your translation. There were not only spelling mistakes, also some parts are just "forgotten". Because I'm German I only checked the German translations, especially in the Help file and there especially many space errors. Here are all mistakes I found marked in red (and I'm not a professional translator!):

I added a spoiler, because this are so many pictures that you can go mad if you have to scroll over all. #Help #Translation

Hint: If you don't know from which part this screenshot comes look at the file name.

• Here was just forgotten to translate an important part of the hint:
    post-3952-0-30609800-1407597602_thumb.jpgpost-3952-0-56531700-1407597764_thumb.jpg
  • post-3952-0-13919500-1407598027_thumb.jpg
  • post-3952-0-35434800-1407598050_thumb.jpgpost-3952-0-55586200-1407598052_thumb.jpg
  • post-3952-0-58182600-1407598093_thumb.jpgpost-3952-0-73142400-1407598095_thumb.jpg
  • post-3952-0-54976400-1407599997_thumb.jpg
  • post-3952-0-01169200-1407598140_thumb.jpgpost-3952-0-67485500-1407598141_thumb.jpg
  • post-3952-0-04906100-1407598263_thumb.jpg
  • post-3952-0-47171800-1407598304_thumb.jpgpost-3952-0-89648100-1407598306_thumb.jpg
  • post-3952-0-97258200-1407598351_thumb.jpgpost-3952-0-40262900-1407598354_thumb.jpg
  • post-3952-0-55754000-1407598401_thumb.jpg
  • The next picture is a special picture, because it's not from the help file. It's from the Application Audit --> Use of paid services:
    post-3952-0-60152600-1407599061_thumb.jpg

#Translation #Knowledgebase #UserInterface

And now I want to show a special mistake in the app. If you press the menu button and tap there "Support" you come to the following page. There stands the knowledgebase is only available in English.

And now we try to understand two ESET customers: One English-speaking (left) and one (e.g.) German-speaking (right):

post-3952-0-06226600-1407599255_thumb.jpgpost-3952-0-83098400-1407600080_thumb.jpg

Ok, for the English man it's now no problem. And for the German man? He tried it and tab on the button...

post-3952-0-18365000-1407600083_thumb.jpg

Tadaaa...!

So there are two problems:

• It's useless to write "only English" there when the language is set to English
  • It's also in some cases untrue, because you can switch the language. Maybe you should edit it, so that the user is automatically redirected to his language when available, when not available then you can display this message "only in English".

Another error I found was this:

• on myESET I coudn't find a siren button anywhere! #UserInterface #Technically #myESET
    Edit (2014-09-06): I tested it again and I think that the siren button is only displayed if the device is marked as suspicious or stolen. So you at first have to mark it as stolen?! Maybe this could be changed and the siren button should directly added to the myESET site.

And this is something I already posted, but anyway I want to repeat it.

• In this post I tried to kill ESET with the task manager. It disappeared from the notification area, but I throught it was not really "down" and it was only the GUI. But then I tested Anti-Theft and it don't worked properly! It sends nothing to myESET! #Technically #myESET #Critical #Crash

And:

• I think about 2 times ESET crashed with the Android message "ESET Mobile Security has stopped." (or something like this). I have the buttons "report" or "close", but if I tap on "report" it only wants to report this to Google and I think then it won't get to you and I also won't give Google all information about this. #Technically #Crash
    Sorry that I can't provide more information, but I can say that nothing badly happened. EMS was already there in notification area and it worked ok after the message.
  • This is really not bad (it's only an display error) and I also don't know if it's your "fault", but sometimes there is a small bug. If I'm in a "submenu" of EMS and tap on the top left on the "back-button" (I know it's not a really back button, but you know what I mean...) then there is this animation: The screen zoomes out (and got smaller) in the middle of the screen. Sometimes the "background" in this animation isn't the previous screen, but it's just black. #UserInterface
  • see also the 13st point at AntiTheft/myESET at suggestions. There is also bug.
  • In your customer care dialogue there is at the field "issue description" only one line! I think this is a mistake and there should be a multi line box. At first to structure what you write (with paragraphs) and secondly to not discourage the user to write more details. #UserInterface #Support
    post-3952-0-39957600-1407598979_thumb.jpg
  • On the optimization page of AntiTheft under GooglePlay services stands something that is very confusing: #UserInterface #Anti-Theft
    post-3952-0-77228400-1407600421_thumb.jpg
    The status is green and ok, but in the text below stands the opposite. :wacko: (Of course Google Play services are active in reality)
  • Edit (2014-08-10): see this post. Maybe there is something wrong with the version numbers. They are completely different. #Technically #Antivirus
  • also see the 9th point of my suggestions for ESET Mobile Security
  • Edit (2014-08-27): If you are in a Roaming net (I don't mean data roaming), then ESET noticed this and notificate you. So far so good. But if I clicked on "change setting" I can't switch roaming off. I only come to the settings where I can change what Roaming net I wish to have. I think it's just impossible to change the roaming setting on the device. So if this is the case you should replace the button "change setting" in this case with "On your device this setting can't be changed." or something similar. #Technically
  • Edit (2014-09-21): At the first start of EMS (tested on another device with the newer version 3.0.1040) you can select at the first or second screen whether you want to provide ESET with statistics about the usage of EMS to improve EMS. (and no I don't mean LiveGrid - this you can select later) But once you (de)selected this you cannot change this setting anymore. In the settings of EMS for Android you can't change it anywhere. #UserInterface
  • Edit (2014-10-08): The name of the device owner isn't displayed when the device is locked. If this is by design then I would suggest to make an option where the user can select whether the name should displayed or whether not. #UserInterface #Anti-Theft

This are my ideas...

Suggestions

... for ESET Mobile Security

• I would like to see more information and settings for advanced users. Like in ESS. There are many settings and I find this great! Here are some examples what you can add:
    • show date/time of VSD updates (not only VSD number) #UserInterface #Antivirus
    • auto delete log files (configurable) #Technically #Antivirus
    • more details for the settings of ESET LiveGrid (like in ESS) #Technically #Antivirus
      • you should not just be able to activate or deactivate LiveGrid. You should be able to activate and deactivate statistic sending of data and activate and deactivate submission of samples
      • like here in ESS:
        post-3952-0-61825400-1407746506.png
    • let the user configure what hints should be shown. (let the user select for what he wants to get a notification: Information/Warnings/…) #Technically #UserInterface
    • add option to make a custom scan (e.g. for only scanning the download dir or a new entered SD card) without having to scan the complete device #Technically #Antivirus
      Edit (2014-08-11): I noticed that this was avaliable in EMS v2. Why have you deleted it?
    • Edit (2014-08-10): And it would be nice to have a more detailed logging. IMO it's a bit too few that you can see actually: #Technically #UserInterface #Antivirus
      post-3952-0-59420200-1407665479_thumb.jpg
    • Edit (2014-09-06): You should be able to set the number of wrong PINs/passwords/password patterns until the device will be locked by ESET. Also it might be useful to set another count of wrong tries for making the first photos (and these will be used later if the device is really marked as stolen) #Technically #Anti-Theft
  • save the log files on SD card if available to save disk space #Technically
  • add option to manually submit a sample to ESET #Technically #Antivirus
  • And I know it would be hard work, but it would be a unique feature (3): Add SysInspector for Android, so you can (like in ESS) make a great log! #Technically
    Or at least you can also add the ability to "only" send the log files from EMS to ESET for supporting. (I saw this thing already in your customer care dialogue. OK)
  • And although I already said this too I want to repeat it: Add the phishing protection to more mobile browsers. Especially Firefox and Dolphin! It can't be such impossible! If you have to write to the producer of the browsers or make add-ons or I don't know... But especially for an open source browser (like Firefox) I can't understand that it is not supported!
    Don't say there is no API - be proactive and take the initiative! #Technically #AntiPhishing
  • I also already said that a web protection, additionally to phishing protection, might be useful. #Technically #AntiPhishing
  • I really don't want to bloat the product, but maybe some widgets would be nice. Just to view the actual state (antivirus, anti-theft and especially Security Audit) or to quickly start a scan or to quickly block the last caller or to see the ESET robot dancing (no - just a joke with this robot :D). #UserInterface
  • Just a small tip. In the "new features part" there is just a listing of text. Why not "linking" it to the new features, so that the users can try it with on click... eh... tap. #UserInterface
    post-3952-0-22865000-1407596533_thumb.jpg
  • I also found a secret function. :lol: If you go to the Application Manager, view the App Info for EMS and then click "Manage disk space" then you came to a secret display in EMS. The first "bug" is, that this has nothing to do with disc space, but that's not the problem. The second is, that you have a repair function there. Nowhere else you have something and this is the only way to come here (you can't come there through the "normal GUI"). #Technically #UserInterface
    post-3952-0-42273900-1407597330_thumb.jpg
    Edit (2014-08-10): And now the real bug. (I just forgot to write it...) - This display is every time displayed in the devices default language. Regardless what language is set in the EMS settings. #Translation
  • Edit (2014-09-08): You should unify the version numbers of the Android version downloaded from ESET.com/Google Play and Amazon App Store (a complete suggestion you can found here) and you should try to update them quite at the same time so the versions in all 3 "App stores" are the same and up-to-date.
  • Edit (2014-10-08): You should be able to filter the log files. #UserInterface
  • Edit (2014-10-08): I think it would be a nice idea to add statistics like in ESS and NOD32. #UserInterface
  • Edit (2014-10-08): If you select a file in quarantine then there it says the "date" at XY. But I think this can be improved, because a date can be quite anything, e.g. the file creation date. But because it's the date when EMS detected the file I would change this to "detected" instead of "date". #UserInterface
    post-3952-0-56662900-1412796373_thumb.jpg

... for AntiTheft / myESET: #myESET #Anti-Theft (all points in this part)

• more things should be logged (on myESET). E.g.: #Technically
    • log when the password is changed per SMS
    • log when the password is reset online
    • this both would be good because then you could find out if an unauthorized person changed your password
  • You have already SIM protection. Why not make the same with the SD card (if there is one)? #Technically
  • Especially you should centre this information more: #Help #Support
    • In the description of the app on Google Play should be at least a link or a description why and for what the app needs so many rights. This description can be found after many research in a kb article. Link to this article directly in the Google Play description! I can think and I also read ratings on this app on Google Play where some users complain that there are many rights needed! And this can be prevent (IMO many) users from downloading this app.
      But if they have an explanation why this rights are needed then all is good! (Without reading the kb article1 I can think why many of these rights are needed - because of Anti-Theft!)
    • You should make a list of all SMS commands.2 So that users can e.g. print a PDF file and then they have all this commands. Or maybe make an option to send this list directly to a trusted friend, so that he also always have this list.
  • If the device is in suspicious state then make also a screenshot from the device. And I don't mean e.g. a wrong PIN/password at the lock screen entered, but some other things... #Technically
  • Today modern smart phones have many sensors. You make only use of a few if it's stolen. Make use of them! That's the advantage of Anti-Theft on mobiles over Anti-Theft on laptops!3 So here a few examples what you can use: #Technically #JustAnIdea
    • Temperatur: I think sometimes it can help in what temperature the device is. E.g. when it's winter and the temp. is room temperature then you can be sure that it is in a room.
    • orientation sensor: With it you would be able to see if the device lays on the ground or a table or if it is e.g. in a pocket.
      For displaying this information the most fantastic thing would be to see a 3D image on myESET.3 With the help of HTML5 it is possible!
    • humidity sensor4: similar to temperature
    • Gravity sensor/Accelerometer: to see if it falls down or may smash (it would also be good if you could see this in "activity" like "device is fallen down" and maybe it could also release suspicious state)
    • Barometer: with it you would get out how high the phone is. (e.g. on a mountain or in the Netherlands ;))
    • Proximity sensor: to see if something is in the near
    • RGB sensor: to sea how dark it is (again to sea if it is in a pocket or outside of a pocket)
    • Sound record: (OK, it's not a real sensor)
      • start/stop record controllable from myESET
      • Automatically record if sound is higher than set volume
      • Edit (2014-09-14): Or make it in a way that you can call your locked phone (from a trusted friends phone number) and the call will automatically accepted, so that you can hear it in this way.
  • send names of near WLANs #Technically #JustAnIdea
  • send names of near Bluethooth devices (maybe only if battery is over 50% or so to save energy / see "Power saving") #Technically #JustAnIdea
  • Power saving: (of course this is really important (maybe the most important thing) for anti-theft, because if the battery is empty, then it's empty! You think: "The thief will reload it!" - I think in many cases he won't do, especially after he saw that it is blocked! And also it hasn't to be stolen. Maybe you just forgot it somewhere or something else)
    And this all of course only applies when the device is marked as stolen! #Technically
    • maybe make it graded, so that it deactivate the one thing if the battery is charged under 90, the other thing under 70% and so on...
    • let the display fade out
    • set the brightness to the lowest or set it to automatically
    • automatically close running apps (they are not needed anymore) and maybe let the user set exclusions before blocking the device
    • only activate WLAN/Bluethooth/GPS when necessary (e.g. if you want to collect every 10 minutes the device location then activate GPS before, find the location and send it to myESET and deactivate GPS afterward or check every 1 minute for WLAN networks and between this time deactivate WLAN)
    • automatically activate "energy save mode" (of Android)
  • Even if this was already said by some other users I also want to say it: Remote Activation of WLAN/GPS and all these necessary "optimizations". It should be activated automatically when the device is marked as stolen and if it is looked. And I know many apps that can activate/deactivate WLAN, so it should be possible! #Technically
  • If the device is locked and you have registered trusted friends, then their numbers are shown on the lock screen. Maybe this is useful, but maybe the friends don't want this, so please let the user decide if he want this and add an option to switch this off. #Technically #UserInterface
  • And now an a bit science fiction... But I have to say that it is - theoretically - possible (right now, not only in the future), but there are some reasons and technically things against it. You also don't have to take it seriously and if you want to call me cr :o zy, mad or something like this after reading this idea, just do it, but let me tell this idea... 3
    Right now mobile phones have many facilities for sending data... or to say it more like a human: to communicate. And what you can do with this "chance" is called Internet of Things. It's not impossible, but it seems to be a bit unreal... Maybe in 20 years this will change... #Technically #JustAnIdea
    Now to my idea. The idea is just that the ESET products should cooperate, especially EMS. If one device with EMS is marked as stolen it should automatically look for other devices with EMS (via Bluetooth or something else) and if these devices perceive that there is a device "in trouble" then they can "help" it. They can e.g. provide a limited volume of their data volume and let the device use it's internet connection. (useful abroad when roaming is turned off) Or they can also use their own GPS to locate the device more exactly. Or and this wouldn't be such like the Internet of Things, because a human :o ("oh no, no device!") will be included, they can display a message on the "helpers phone" that there is a stolen phone nearby. So the helper could go on pursuit! ;)
    OK, now you know what I mean and I think you can understand that this idea is a bit fantastic.
  • And this was - if I remember correctly - also said by a user, but you know... I want to say it again so you know that's also my opinion:
    If the device is locked you can do quite nothing. That's good, but, apart from the fact that the thief could get crazy, because every button he pressed and every touch he does results in doing nothing5, just the displaying of this blocked thing is dangerous. #Technically #UserInterface
    If someone knows that it's blocked by ESET and even if he don't knows ESET he surely can get the idea that he will tracked. And that's the reasons for the idea that you should make something like a fake Android-lock-screen. The thief won't get appalled and he thinks it's a normal mobile phone.
    If you then get your phone back you at first have to unlock the "normal" Android-lock screen and after this you have to unlock the real protection by ESET. So the Android-lock-screen should just work as a "hidden layer" and after it's there is the real "protection layer" by ESET.
  • If I deactivate notifications from the Application manager then nothing happens! I would suggest to add this as a suspicious action, because a normal ESET user wouldn't do this!
    And here also appears a bug: After reactivating the notifications ESET isn't anymore displayed in notification area. But I found a workaround: Just change the language to anyone and rechange it to system default or what you have before and the icon reappears. #Technically
  • Edit (2014-09-06): If you connect it to a computer then no data is displayed and you also cannot add files. That's good! (or was this an error). Anyway if it is possible you might also try to receive some information from the computer (or at least the USB port?), because most likely this computer is a computer from the thief. At least you should display "Connected to a computer" and "Disconnected from a computer" as an event in the Anti-Theft "log". #Technically
  • Edit (2014-09-06): There should be added a "siren off" button to myESET (is already there) and a SMS command to mute the siren, because you should also be able to deactivate the siren if you activated it by mistake or any other reason and you want to save the rest of the battery. #Technically

This is what I want to ask...
Questions

• If SIM protection is activated and one time no SIM is inserted, will EMS also block the device? (I didn't wanted to test it, sorry) #Technically #Anti-Theft
  • The default setting if malware is found is to delete the file. Why not quarantine? #Technically #Antivirus
  • In the options of Anti-Theft you can deactivate SMS commands. What is deactivated when you do, only SMS commands from any phone number (with password) or also SMS commands from trusted friends? #Technically #Anti-Theft
  • And now a special question. I'm using Android KitKat and if I create a rule there stands my system doesn't support SMS/MMS blocking. So far so ok. But in the help file there stands the complete SMS and Call Filter (so SMS/MMS and also Phone Filter) won't work! So this is strange. I don't tested it, but I'm sure you can say me what's true, don't you? #Technically #Anti-Theft #Help
    post-3952-0-48504600-1407597360_thumb.jpgpost-3952-0-30609800-1407597602_thumb.jpg
  • [sOLVED] Edit (2014-08-27): You can scan a phone number. If you tab e.g. from an instant messenger or SMS on a phone number you can not only call it, but also scan it with EMS. What will be scanned there? What should ESET scan in a phone number?
    Edit (2014-10-08): Now I got this out. If you scan a phone number it will scan for USSD codes and warn you if there are some. This functionality is included in EMS, but there is also a free ESET USSD Control which will do the same. In the description of this app are also more information about the feature, but maybe I will later open a topic about this.
  • Edit (2014-09-06): Does EMS also provide cross-over-platform protection, that means that e.g. also Windows malware is detected? If not you could maybe add it... #Technically #Antivirus
  • Edit (2014-10-08): What do you think about adding something like "remote encryption" additionally to remote wipe. This would be good if you want to secure your files after it is stolen, but you don't want to delete them. And another question: If you do a remote wipe will these shred the files (so they can't be restored) or do you only delete them conventional? If not you could add also this shredding. #Technically #Anti-Theft

This is what I like...

Praise

And at least the things that I liked. I don't want to write all here down, I only wrote down the special things that I want to point out!

• A help file. Although many people wouldn't find it such useful I find it really good. It's ESET style! #Help
  • Nice GUI! It's also ESET-style! (I don't have to say more, everybody who had used an ESET product ever, knows what I mean) #UserInterface
  • Language switch. Especially for this feedback it was really useful for me to have this language switch inside. (If people now say "This consumes disk space!" then I can only suggest that you can include English and the system default language in the next version of EMS and the other languages can be downloaded manually (inside the app)) #UserInterface #Translation

Scan finished!...

End

So you are at the end! Thanks for reading this! You have just read 3144 words or about 8 A4 sites (only text) or 316 lines. OK, maybe you don't read it all and flew over it... :o

Anyway: ESET you created a very good product and I have only *some* ( ;)) things that can be improved. I hope that you at least implement some of my ideas in future versions of EMS. Of course you can't implement all and I understand this (not only because of this crazy one idea... :D - don't you know what I mean? Read carefully again! ;-)), but
I hope I could help you!

1: I will read this later. Sorry... (now I read it)

2: I know that this is described also in the FAQ article. But I want just one file, a PDF file e.g. And there also just make a table or something like this with "command and syntax - action". So if a user e.g asks here in this forum where he can find a complete list of all SMS commands then we can just give him the link to the kb article.

3: I don't know that other mobile AV products have this. This would silhouetted EMS against other mobile security products.

4: This isn't available on much phones.

5: Please ask your psychologist for more information. ;-)

Funny thing at the end?

I got the message (and that's true!):

You have posted a message with more emoticons than this community allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

:-D

Important: Don't quote this whole post!!
Info: At the right there's a kudo button. (if you are logged in)

Edited by rugk

I added the bug (?) with the version number and I also changed a few other things. (My edit is marked everywhere I added something)

Edit: (2014-08-10 19:00 UTC-00) Another small edit done. Hopefully the last for today...

Edited by rugk

By the way: If you want to discuss a few points of my feedback, feel free to do it. I don't said this should be a static (boring) topic.

• ESET Staff

Hi rugk,

the most important thing, is keeping the device alive, so we send only things that are neccesary to track device as long, as it's possible...

I don't think, that informations like ambient temperature, humidity, proximity etc. are those you'll need (or be interested in), when you lost your device...

As Steve 'Woz' Wozniak said: "Simple solutions are often the best solutions". So we've focused on the important ones...

Anyway thanks for independent look at the thing ;) We'll keep looking to improve our products :)

regards

peter

Edited by metaller

OK. You must find the right balance between many information and energy save (this is also a point in my feedback). And I agree maybe some things (like proximity and humidity) are just an theoretically idea, but keep in mind that you can make use of many sensors in a mobile phone.

And I have to say that at least the sound record would be quite useful. It's the same as photos, except of that it's not visual, but it's audio. But I have to admit that this also consumes battery.

I provided this feedback. It's up to you what you do with it...

BTW: I'm rugk. :)

Edited by rugk

BTW: There are many feedback points that are described with a few words, but some of them are a "larger" idea then some ideas with more text. ;)

I hope you'll find it... ;)

• ESET Moderators

From the Knowledgebase and Documentation perspective, I appreciate the feedback for areas where we can improve our content. We will look at these places you mentioned and work with the other teams for text strings and other in-product messages/verbiage to be more clear, helpful, and consistent per your recommendations.

OK. Thanks. Have you also seen my "bug reports" for the German translation?

And can you (or somebody else) answer one of my questions?

Edited by rugk

• ESET Moderators

Your last question was "5: Please ask your psychologist for more information. ;-)", so I will reach out to my therapist...

I am in contact with those responsible for all the translations and we will be looking at all of this for sure.

Also, I'm not immediately understanding your use of superscript footnotes in your feedback--do those match up to the questions below?

I see that you don't understand it. Look here:

If the device is locked you can do quite nothing. That's good, but, apart from the fact that the thief could get crazy, because every button he pressed and every touch he does results in doing nothing5, just the displaying of this blocked thing is dangerous.

(Just copy it and "perform" a Ctrl+F to find it if in the text)

After the "nothing" and before the "just" there is a "5" in superscript. And if you see such a number in superscript then you can look at the bottom what additionally information I put there.

I made this because I wanted to put more information there, but I don't wanted to put it in brakes (to not impede the reading fluency) and I also used some footnotes more than one time (e.g. footnote 3).

But with the questions I meant some else: There is a big title "Questions" (the 3rd last title respectively the title before "Praise") and there are four questions. Maybe you (or somebody else) can answer some of them.

Edited by rugk

Now I updated my feedback a bit. I tagged my feedback (with colored #tags). So you can simply find the things you interest in. Just search on the page for this tags (mostly with Ctrl+F).

Here are all tags I gave:

• #Help #Translation
  • #Knowledgebase #Support
  • #UserInterface
  • #Technically #Critical #Crash
  • #JustAnIdea
  • #myESET #Anti-Theft #AntiPhishing #Antivirus

Edit: changed #Helpfile to #Help.

Edited by rugk

• ESET Moderators

Hello rugk,

I would like to thank you for this in-depth feedback, we truly appreciate it (our product manager and developers have already taken notes from it) and a little bird told me that you have been contacted by a colleague of mine with a treat for your effort ;)

Enjoy! (Safer Technology :lol: )

Thanks.  :D

Will you post the answers of your product manager/developers here if they thought about my ideas?

And there are still some questions... Maybe someone can answer it?

PS: I hope the tags helped you...

Edited by rugk

• ESET Moderators

I am sorry, I don't have any responses from the product manager or developers.

They have gone through the list internally and will consider your suggestions on the fly.

Yeah of course. I don't expected that you now have some responses from your product manager or developers. I only asked whether you keep me up date. :)

But maybe you (or somebody else) can answer some of the questions?

But I can also wait for a response from your developers or your product manager, if they answer these questions there.

Edited by rugk

• ESET Moderators

I have notified them that you would like to hear back from them, but I can't guarantee their response, since they are quite busy, as you can imagine :)

• 2 weeks later...

Now I added some small new points to my feedback. One about phone number scanning and an another about an security audit feature. They are both marked with "Edit (2014-08-27)".

And I also changed the tag #Helpfile to #Help, because it itsn't a seperate file. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Now another small edit (Edit (2014-09-08)).

I added my idea how you can change the version numbers so that the version numbers from the 3 "app stores" are comparable, but to also identify the differences.

And you also should try to keep all versions in all app stores updated, so that most of the time the versions are the in every all app store.

Edited by rugk

And I have still no reply from your product manager or the developers.

Also I added some points (inclusive some questions), so I'd like to hear answers for this questions too.