Eset Mobile Security For Android (& Myeset) - Feedback

And again I changed my feedback a bit. At first I added a header I found at the site of an ESET partner and secondly I added a small bug [Edit (2014-09-21)] concerning a setting which can only set at the first start of the app, but afterwards you can't change it anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

And again I made some changes to my feedback [Edit (2014-10-08)].

I also answered myself a question I asked before.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Most Valued Members

Hello rugk, just wanted to commend you for the feedback you've put into ESET Mobile Security so far as well as the impact you've made.  ^_^ It's also really good to see ESET taking it on board too!

Thanks, planet.

However there was no real new version. The only update was a minor update that should contain some bug fixes, but on my device it instead produced a new bug.

• Most Valued Members

Thanks, planet.

However there was no real new version. The only update was a minor update that should contain some bug fixes, but on my device it instead produced a new bug.

Well, at least it's grabbed the attention of ESET staff and moderators though and they are now aware of what you've said so far.  :) I'm pretty sure after some time you may see a few things here and there. Hoping it's going to be the same over on the Cyber Security side of things.

Well, at least it's grabbed the attention of ESET staff and moderators though and they are now aware of what you've said so far.  :) I'm pretty sure after some time you may see a few things here and there. Hoping it's going to be the same over on the Cyber Security side of things.

Yeah and I can understand that they can't take this feedback over such quickly.

And yes, good luck with your ECS (Pro) Feedback! :D

• 1 month later...
  • Most Valued Members

I don't know if it's already been mentioned (I did look through as best as I could), but one suggestion would be to mask the password field when entering license information in the Username and Password section of Mobile Security.

At the moment the password is always visible, so adding a checkbox to 'show password' instead (like in Smart Security & Cyber Security Pro) would make me feel more secure.

And yes, good luck with your ECS (Pro) Feedback! :D

Thank you!  :D

Edited by planet