YEARS Of Eset Internet Security, will I have to move on? HELP APPRECIATED!

Go to solution Solved by peteyt,

• Most Valued Members
36 minutes ago, Prayer1 said:

Well its been proven beyond a insane amount Google spies on you and sells your data an so on an so on..  Ya I remember you saying that so I didn't imply it. Ill just stick to EIS. And see if Eset will let me work out a deal with the mobile but a guy says no because it has Mahaffey which id rather have nothing then that virus. Ill need to dig through phone an delete it but I bet its impossibly hidden. What is your thing called and recommend it? U can PM me or if not get it i guess.

Thanks for help

I use stickypassword which esets password manager was based off until recently 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2021 at 3:56 PM, peteyt said:

Hmm I'm just overthinking it. Its very hard to decide...

On 1/27/2021 at 1:56 PM, peteyt said:

Do you use stickypassword alone or also google sync or whatever it is called? Sorry if I asked you this before. So does stickypassword work on Windows 10, IOS and Android? I use android and Windows 10. How do I contact sales? And what should I ask? (Sorry I just want to be thorough..) Also idk if you want to pm me if you have EIS or ESSP or I see you don't want to share which is cool. Also do you use stickypassword with google password remembrance? I've seen complaints with the premium password manager causing issues but who knows maybe just some.. I think I'm overthinking this but if stickypassword and EIS works better then ESSP, getting the two would be better choice..

Thanks for the help.

• Most Valued Members
14 hours ago, Prayer1 said:

Do you use stickypassword alone or also google sync or whatever it is called? Sorry if I asked you this before. So does stickypassword work on Windows 10, IOS and Android? I use android and Windows 10. How do I contact sales? And what should I ask? (Sorry I just want to be thorough..) Also idk if you want to pm me if you have EIS or ESSP or I see you don't want to share which is cool. Also do you use stickypassword with google password remembrance? I've seen complaints with the premium password manager causing issues but who knows maybe just some.. I think I'm overthinking this but if stickypassword and EIS works better then ESSP, getting the two would be better choice..

Thanks for the help.

I only use chrome for autofilling non password information. As far as I know stickypasswords work on a few different desktop and mobile opereting systems and you can sync between them. I have it on my Windows 10 desktop and android phone.

Again you can get a trial for this and the premium version of eset. Try them both and decide which one you find better, easier etc.

• 2 weeks later...