Eset Firewall triggers UAC alerts for all outbound internet request

• ESET Insiders

eeclnt.exe (belongs to Eset Smart Security) causes UAC to prompt me every time an application request internet access. It is causing application errors, and internet access failure for my applications even if I choose allow from the UAC prompt. I rarely used UAC in the past, and I just started using Eset Firewall this year so I was not aware of this problem until now. I tried making eeclnt.exe run as an administrator under compatibility mode, but that did not work. How do I keep Eset Firewall from triggering UAC every time an application request internet access? I'm using Eset Smart Security 8.0.319.0 on Windows 7X64 Ultimate, and i'm using the firewall in interactive mode.

• Administrators

In the advanced setup, navigate to User interface -> Access setup and disable "Require full administrator rights..." option.

• 1 month later...

I run as limited admin, that Eset option is enabled, and UAC is set to max. level. I never once have received a UAC prompt from Eset for an Internet connection. Only Eset elevated prompts I receive are for changes to Eset settings. 

Sounds to me like this has more to the user has some Group Policy/Software Restriction Policies settings that force the browser to start with regular user privileges or the like? And I don't why Eset's firewall would interfere with UAC? Wireless connections do update registry TCPIP keys upon access though.