How to deploy NOD security on PC it has installed NOD endpoint

Hello,

I have already deployed agent through all clients. They have nod endpoint installed, but I cannot deploy nod security followed this link.

deploy security If I have need to deploy one by one. I would like to know can I install nod security (download from internet) directly on those PC machines. Or I install on it use All In One Product.

• Administrators

If agent is installed and communicates with the ESMC server alright, sending a software install task should install ESET Endpoint on clients without issues. After sending the task, agent will connect to the ESET repository, download an Endpoint installer and run it in the background. Is the software install task failing on clients?

yes. Cannot install software from your repositories. I have tried to use our file server, it success. One little extra question, we have already deploy agent using GPO, PC machines install agent successfully. I would like to know that will PC machines try to download agent again if they boot afterwards. As a result, all PC machines boot time will be longer than ever. 

• Most Valued Members

In theory, once the PCs have gone through the GPO software install, I believe they keep track of the agent 'version' and won't install it again unless you updated the GPO policy.

Installing software from ESET's repository requires access to the internet.  But since you've already gotten them deployed, I guess all's well.

Edmund