HIPS cannot communicate with driver

ExaFlop

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Ebrahim said:

eset have error even with stable 1803 build. 

If you are having issues with a regular April 2018 Update build, it's a different thing. In such case we'll need a complete memory dump and ELC logs for further investigation.

Soooooooo, no love from ESET or Microsoft? Are we supposed to change AV vendors from this point forward? My Norton license is still up for 40 days and Norto is working flawlesly while Eset IS NOT. Is it really a Microsoft induced problem? Is no one really  going to issue a fix for this? Also, I'm in the Slow Ring, this should have never happened. That's why Microfost has 2 rings of Insider Previews.

@Marcos  Believe it or not, some of us are developers and running an insider preview is part of our job.  I'm not running the fast-release mind you, but we are taxed with keeping ahead of issues that roll out in RTM, as are you.  Don't write this off as "you're just running a beta, sorry".  Yes, it's very likely you have no control over the situation if it is indeed a bug or problem introduced by Microsoft, but pushing off your customers by effectively telling them it's "their problem for running a beta" is a disgrace.  Choose your language wisely.  A simple, yes we know the build has issues, we're awaiting a resolution from Microsoft, and will keep you updated with an ETA would suffice.

Also, keep in mind I've run insider previews since they became a "thing" and had ESET for almost all of that time (~5 years I might say).  This is the very first time ESET has had any breaking issues...

Edited by Paul M

13 hours ago, Amir Frenkel said:

Insiders last build: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17728.1000]

Eset is working !

Capture.PNG

That's Fast Ring right? Slow ring shows no updates.... 

EDIT, Yes, it's on fast ring and yes, it solves the issues. Hopefully they'll release a fix for slow ring.

Edited by MasterTB

• Administrators

We have tested build 17728 currently available on fast ring and confirm that it resolves the issue with HIPS/AS/firewall.