Password Manager

TomFace

• Most Valued Members
8 minutes ago, TomFace said:

How does ESET's Password Manager compare to other Password managers?

I don't use esets password manager but i do use stickypassword as i have a license for it. Stickypassword is what eset uses not sure if there are any changes.

The one thing i miss from LastPass is security stuff. Lastpass warns you about passwords being used but most importantly warned about passwords for websites that had suffered from breaches. I did suggest this feature to stickypassword and eset being a security program would certainly benefit from this

3 hours ago, peteyt said:

I don't use esets password manager but i do use stickypassword as i have a license for it. Stickypassword is what eset uses not sure if there are any changes.

The one thing i miss from LastPass is security stuff. Lastpass warns you about passwords being used but most importantly warned about passwords for websites that had suffered from breaches. I did suggest this feature to stickypassword and eset being a security program would certainly benefit from this

Although I've never used a PW Manager, it would seem to me to be a split proposition, 50% security and 50% convenience.

So security (to me at least) is a big deal.

• Most Valued Members
16 minutes ago, TomFace said:

Although I've never used a PW Manager, it would seem to me to be a split proposition, 50% security and 50% convenience.

So security (to me at least) is a big deal.

Yeah lastpass kind of does something similar to haveibeenpwn and if you have an account with a site that has reported a breach it warns you

Hopefully someone from ESET or an ESET user can comment on ESET's PW Manager in ESS Premium.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Edited by TomFace

• Most Valued Members

Never used the one in ESS personally, but i have used keepass and would guess all the ones that people have listed above all do much the same thing. Guess the ESET one just saves you the trouble of tracking a 3rd party one down and installing it.