Introduce yourself

dwomack

Hi,

I am herba from Greece.I love computers and i am heavy user from early 90's.I send my respect to Eset,becouse is the best from the best.I used Endpoint security products on my bussiness many years now.I tried before all other products,but i must send my great respect again to Eset products.

I used them 6 years now,on my home,on my job,on my mobile phone.Great all.

Also Eset is a serious company,with low profile everywhere, but with invaluable job.Thank you very much for my 6 peace of mind years.

Hello- New user- usc76.  purchased the eset smart security 5 program 1/27/2012 from Office Dpt but never had a need to install it.  Probably sounds silly but when I bought it I had a problem with an older PC and had to strip it down and reinstall the system.  Recently I have been getting hit very heavily with spam on my Outlook email program and have begun to search for a anti spam program.  Is ESET a good platform.  The tech at offc depot said he thought it was the best and since he was so great at helping me with my problem, I bought the program. Any comments?

Hello and welcome @usc76,

yes ESS is really a good security suite.

So just try it out by yourself and you will see that is is very light on your system and maybe have a look into the settings...

Try it out!

You won't regret it! :D

Edited by rugk

• 2 weeks later...

How did you find the ESET Security Forum?

What OS are you running?

What AV are you running?

What’s an interesting fact about you?

Hello everyone.  I'm SMurillo and I started out in the bay area and now i'm back in my hometown area in central cali.  been in computer networking for about 15 years now, but into computers since the Mac IIse in high school.

I'm originally a Mac user, still am.  coach wee league football here as well and am also a psycho fan of Futbol, played and still into it.  Been using ESET for years now, so the forums were inevitable.  Run Win7 and Mac OS.  ESET business v. 5+ is what we are using around here.

Hi All, 

Just to introduce myself, as I am a new member here. Have some question about ERA 6, but I will post that in appropriate part of the forum. 

New to ESET, did work with Mcafee EPO. Transition is going ok but its good that you have forum where users can get quick answers. 

Already read some of the topics, will create few of them now :)

As i saw, moderators are answering really fast to the questions, hope it will be the same for my case :)

All the best.

Welcome ucvijan. It's good you could join us. Yes this forum is full of very smart folks (and a few folks like myself  :huh: ).

But anyway, it's a good place to be. Looking forward to reading your posts. 

Edited by TomFace

Hi i am Dom1da/Dominic Darby-Allinson 

How did you find the ESET Security Forum? After i bought Nod 32 i joined up

What OS are you running? Windows 8.1 64bit on 2 Laptops And Android 4.4.2 on tablet and 5.0.1 on phone

What AV are you running? ESET Nod32 v8 and ESET Mobile security for android 

What’s an interesting fact about you? I have ASD (Autism spectrum disorder) and i love computers and gaming.

• 2 months later...

How did you find the ESET Security Forum? By running ESET nod32 since version 5 I think

What OS are you running? Windows 8.1 64 bit

What AV are you running? trialing NOD32 Version 9

What’s an interesting fact about you? Even though I don't drive, I can figure out distances between cities fairly well in my head

Matt

I'd keep an eye on Newegg. I seem to recall they run good deals (at times).

More like all the time :D Shame I can't buy from them  :(

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Q: How did you find the ESET Security Forum?

A: I use to use ESET a few years ago, wish I stayed with them now - Gave some other product a try but I'm now back with the good old faithful ESET Security.

Q: What OS are you running?

A: Windows 10 64-Bit.

Q: What AV are you running?

A: ESET (Returning Customer, Hopefully!)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...