have account for nod32 can i combine it with passwordmanager ?

Guest majjkell

So i installed password manager extension on brAVE browser and thought i just would login with mailadress and password for my nod32 account

but since nod32 never bothers me, just does its thing perfectly i have no idea what password i used...and wery strange i cant find my account details not my login mail or the backup for just this situation. 

but i know after searching in my emails which is for login at least, NOW eset has a system for this situation that i never seen, you fill out a form with login emaill, A KEYWORD or what it was called, wow clueless about what it could be, i think i have have found all my emails i ever received from eset and nothing, 

what do i do now ... just hold my breath and forget about it all and hope i stay signed in untill my licenses run out.  im actually quite sick of all the different programs they offer, all very similar named, very confusing and i even bought the wrong license once, for a product i didnt have or ever used, ha though luck that was my problem, the guy on the phone really knew how to call you an idiot without saying it...

starting to think, that since i stopped torrenting and only have legal software on my pc you are quite safe with a some blockers in the browser and a vpn, windows antivirus and firewall should be on enough. 

a few years ago i hade problems with the phone i had then, and nod32 started beeing fuzzy, and so i began uninstalling first eset home (what is that really for??)  and then on to nod32, directly a big picture with the white android on it staring and really threatening messages all worded dramaticly, and in "ME-form" as if it was the white bot speaking, "why are you uninstalling, I WILL take to counter measures, it will worse  worse than if you get malware or virus"  .... any one here know what im on about  i know i got stressed out, and didnt uninstall then and there, but reinstalled everything the next day.  

but anyway how is it working out using the password manager?? straight forward or a and do i really need diffirent accounts for everything i would want from eset  ? ? 

Happy new year !!

• Administrators

Please adhere to this Quick questions forum rules:

4, Ask only simple questions. If you want to report an issue, inquire about your license, etc., create a forum account first. This forum is not intended for lengthy discussions.

All you you need to activate ESET is an activation key in the form of XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX which is enclosed in the registration email after purchase. You can retrieve it via this form:

https://www.eset.com/int/support/lost-license/

As for ESET HOME, its a portal that enables you to manage your licenses, Anti-Theft and Parental Control.

Guest majkell
4 hours ago, Marcos said:

Please adhere to this Quick questions forum rules:

4, Ask only simple questions. If you want to report an issue, inquire about your license, etc., create a forum account first. This forum is not intended for lengthy discussions.

All you you need to activate ESET is an activation key in the form of XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX which is enclosed in the registration email after purchase. You can retrieve it via this form:

https://www.eset.com/int/support/lost-license/

As for ESET HOME, its a portal that enables you to manage your licenses, Anti-Theft and Parental Control.

my license is activated years ago, what do you mean ?? ?

Im sorry but this damn company does everything to confuse and trick you into a spinning in circles .... i actually was about to to jump on a pretty good deal ... clicked my way to home products, security premium a 30 day free trial, no cred card right now, plus passwordmanager. so i g after it by clicking the the link for download...of course they LIED, what i got download was for then inferior internet security not the SMART SECURITY PREMIUM that had 75 % more functions than nod32 has, thats why i want THAT DEAL they offered me but as i knew, yanked it away tried if i was a bozo and would mix the similar names togehter and go ahead.  

IM pissed ... has anyone EVER gotten a salesperson on the phone ?????

and why har they so damn messy, EVERY click in a eset page generates either A new tab, you get another login screen because they log you off again and again and again...what the hell

So how do i solve the thingy with nod32 is installed with payed license untill 2025.  smartest would be to turn of my internet router, yank the lisence from the device in eset nod32 program right ?? I just know this ing company will do some ing thing to make my license go POOOOOFF 

• Most Valued Members
7 hours ago, Guest majkell said:

my license is activated years ago, what do you mean ?? ?

Im sorry but this damn company does everything to confuse and trick you into a spinning in circles .... i actually was about to to jump on a pretty good deal ... clicked my way to home products, security premium a 30 day free trial, no cred card right now, plus passwordmanager. so i g after it by clicking the the link for download...of course they LIED, what i got download was for then inferior internet security not the SMART SECURITY PREMIUM that had 75 % more functions than nod32 has, thats why i want THAT DEAL they offered me but as i knew, yanked it away tried if i was a bozo and would mix the similar names togehter and go ahead.  

IM pissed ... has anyone EVER gotten a salesperson on the phone ?????

and why har they so damn messy, EVERY click in a eset page generates either A new tab, you get another login screen because they log you off again and again and again...what the hell

So how do i solve the thingy with nod32 is installed with payed license untill 2025.  smartest would be to turn of my internet router, yank the lisence from the device in eset nod32 program right ?? I just know this ing company will do some ing thing to make my license go POOOOOFF 

I'm sure every home product including premium offers a 30 day trial so there is no special offer for a specific version.

I don't use the password manager myself but I thought you could reset the password via your email address

Since you are logged into the forum as a guest, I don't know what country you reside in.

In the U.S., you can upgrade your existing NOD32 license to Smart Security Premium via its eStore web site here: https://buy.eset.com/us/cart/login?intsrc=fallback .

Note: It appears that Smart Security Premium is not offered in all counties where Eset is sold. This might explain why you were only able to download a trial version of Internet Security. If this is the case, you obviously won't be able to upgrade to Smart Security Premium.

Edited by itman
9 hours ago, Guest majkell said:

i actually was about to to jump on a pretty good deal ... clicked my way to home products, security premium a 30 day free trial, no cred card right now, plus passwordmanager. so i g after it by clicking the the link for download...of course they LIED, what i got download was for then inferior internet security not the SMART SECURITY PREMIUM that had 75 % more functions than nod32 has, thats why i want THAT DEAL they offered me but as i knew, yanked it away tried if i was a bozo and would mix the similar names togehter and go ahead.  

There was a marketing promotion recently offered where Eset non-Smart Security Premium users could have their existing licenses upgraded to Smart Security Premium w/o charge for the duration of the license. Also, I can't recollect if the promo was only offered to existing Internet Security users and not NOD32 users.

I suspect this promo was only applicable to select counties. And again, it would only be applicable if Smart Security was available for sale in that country.

I assume this promotion is no longer available.

Edited by itman