Can't individually scan files/folders on Mac, error message : file "ESET Scan.workflow" does not exsist and can not be opened

Need help here. I'm using the latest version of ESET Cyber Security Pro 6.11.404.0 on macOS Monterey (the latest updated one).

Computer scan on the entire Mac works O.K., but every time when I try to scan a file or folder individually, an error message always pops up (this is a message generated by macOS system, not ESET) like this:

file "ESET Scan.workflow" does not exist and can not be opened

Is my Mac still protected or in danger? How can I solve this issue? Thanks.

Just now, dogrunsthroughit said:

Need help here. I'm using the latest version of ESET Cyber Security Pro 6.11.404.0 on macOS Monterey (the latest updated one).

Computer scan on the entire Mac works O.K., but every time when I try to scan a file or folder individually, an error message always pops up (this is a message generated by macOS system, not ESET) like this:

file "ESET Scan.workflow" does not exist and can not be opened

Is my Mac still protected or in danger? How can I solve this issue? Thanks.

and rebooting Mac does not help.

• Administrators

Since I was unable to find any such issue reported, please try unistalling ESET and installing it from scratch. You can also try the newly announced beta v7  and see if it makes a difference. Open a support ticket and provide your findings please.

Sorry, forgot to mention. "Computer scan" on the entire Mac works O.K, but scanning on individual file/folder scan (from context menu) does not initiate at all with the error message mentioned above.

Expecting some more answers but in the meantime, I will try uninstall. Thanks.

Update:

I've installed the latest update for macOS Monterey (12.6.2) and then uninstalled and installed again ESET Cyber Security Pro 6.11.404.0.

After that the context menu is completely gone (I know how to use the integrate option), so I can't scan a single file/folder.

I'm still hesitating to upgrade to Ventura because of some issues with the latest OS.