What would be the most suitable version of eset for desktop computers?

My friend and I are looking for an antivirus to share, we use desktop computers. About Eset, what would be the best version for us? We have doubts about eset premium and internet security I am among these 2 versions

• Most Valued Members
4 hours ago, Guest Daniel said:

My friend and I are looking for an antivirus to share, we use desktop computers. About Eset, what would be the best version for us? We have doubts about eset premium and internet security I am among these 2 versions

You can see a comparision here https://www.eset.com/int/#compare

If you are not interested in what Smart Security offers then you are good with Internet Security

• Administrators

ESET Smart Security Premium supports ESET LiveGuard besides features like disk encryption and password manager which analyzes files in a cloud sandbox and blocks them temporarily until the result of analysis is received.

Em 21/11/2022 às 04:24, Marcos disse:

O ESET Smart Security Premium oferece o ESET LiveGuard, além de recomendações como criptografia de disco e gerencial de senhas, que analisa os arquivos em uma caixa de água na nova e na hora temporária, sem resultado da análise.

ESET LiveGuard, it seems to me a very interesting feature in which no other antivirus has it. I have no interest in additional features, such as the password manager. Antivirus password managers seem like a very simple resource, I use 1Password and the features present in them are much better

• Most Valued Members
7 hours ago, Guest Daniel said:

ESET LiveGuard, it seems to me a very interesting feature in which no other antivirus has it. I have no interest in additional features, such as the password manager. Antivirus password managers seem like a very simple resource, I use 1Password and the features present in them are much better

You can try Smart Security for 30 days trial and then decide for yourself if it suits your needs.

• Most Valued Members
10 hours ago, Guest Daniel said:

I'd recommend at least internet security and the premium version if the extras are any good to you.

Nod32 is just an AV so it doesn't have stuff such as network protection.