Dial-up update task in Scheduler

On 8/31/2021 at 10:06 PM, New_Style_xd said:

Descrição: Eset - Gerencie e agende tarefas.
Detalhe: Qual é o motivo motivado para uma única pessoa: Atualize automaticamente os itens ou o estabelecimento da discada?

Como os meus dados de 2021, tem uma conexão telefônica discada.

image.png.b35c952222f947d733bdc18cd61db8d6.png

Has anyone from eset seen this feature that hasn't been used for many years? please modify in the next update.

• Most Valued Members
29 minutes ago, New_Style_xd said:

Has anyone from eset seen this feature that hasn't been used for many years? please modify in the next update.

Translated your original post but don't think it translated well. What feature request where you trying to make?

On 6/8/2022 at 5:33 AM, nabeelmansoor said:

Include a Youtube/or any other streaming network heuristic ad blocker for protected browsers blocking ads and banners on video content. (Malwarebytes browserguard has incorporated this feature)

Does it block YouTube ads as I couldn't see anything online and not sure if Eset could run into legal issues.

That being said it's just a browser extension. It would be interesting if Eset went into this direction as it could work well alongside the AV but a lot of users prefer to just use general ad blockers and have the AV deal with the malware side.

I did notice that the malwarebytes one does protects users from scams, malware etc. But I presume this is just the same as Esets web protection 

43 minutos atrás, New_Style_xd disse:

Alguém da eset viu esse recurso que não é usado há muito anos? modifique na prática atual.

I'm talking about this comment.
So far I haven't had an answer here on the forum!

• Most Valued Members
13 minutes ago, New_Style_xd said:

I'm talking about this comment.
So far I haven't had an answer here on the forum!

Are you talking about the dial up feature and why it is used. I'd recommend posting the question again in English as translating it it is not fully making sense.

I presume the dialup option is for people with bad internet connections if that is the question but again I'm not sure what your question is as it got lost in translation 

3 minutes ago, peteyt said:

Are you talking about the dial up feature and why it is used. I'd recommend posting the question again in English as translating it it is not fully making sense.

I presume the dialup option is for people with bad internet connections if that is the question but again I'm not sure what your question is as it got lost in translation 

Description: Eset - Manage and schedule tasks.
Detail: What is the reason motivated for a single person: Automatically update items or dialing establishment?

How no one in mid-2021 has a dial-up phone connection.

• Most Valued Members
7 minutes ago, New_Style_xd said:

Description: Eset - Manage and schedule tasks.
Detail: What is the reason motivated for a single person: Automatically update items or dialing establishment?

How no one in mid-2021 has a dial-up phone connection.

Are you saying why is there a dial up option? I still feel that the question is not translating the best. If so my answer above is my guess

Are you saying why is there a dial up option? I still feel that the question is not translating the best. If so my answer above is my guess

I want to know why there is this option to auto-update after dial-up connection is established?
since many users do not use DIAL-UP in their homes?

• Most Valued Members
3 minutes ago, New_Style_xd said:

I want to know why there is this option to auto-update after dial-up connection is established?
since many users do not use DIAL-UP in their homes?

Must be because some countries with poor network infrastructure still use dialup

Must be because some countries with poor network infrastructure still use dialup

It could be the best answer, more difficult to understand that it exists in countries with bad internet as you said. I believe that everyone has a connection greater than 1MB. from the statistics, if you have countries below that, there are few and no need for ESET to maintain this type of verification.

• Marcos changed the title to Dial-up update task in Scheduler