New Virus

Hello Forum.
Problem site: hXXp://vzlomik.com/vzlom_icq/10-vzlom-skype-s-pomoschyu-programmy.html
Download file programm hack in Skype, It is  Webalta and SMS Fishing, at all. download for File hosting service www.us.ua/1357250/
Virustotal.com : https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/270287c6424c25a9f20c40a33b6179fab0a0edf9c3cbaa135ce16299cd00cac7/analysis/1393402253/

Eset Nod32 don't detected virus.
Thank you.

Edited by Aryeh Goretsky

Alex, please make your first two links non-clickable so no forum visitors click on them and possibly ends up getting infected. Thanks.

Edit: Thanks Peter  :)

Edited by SweX

Sorry, because Im from Ukraine , I Translate Rassian for English in Google. file  us.ua/1357250, site vzlomik.com/vzlom_icq/10-vzlom-skype-s-pomoschyu-programmy.html Well it is necessary to press to determine communication with the help of the CTRL button + by C to define the link, and then ALT + V , Peter Randziak you have contact mail or skype?  That I could connect quickly with you after Skype with serious and important problems from the found threats and вылаживать at any time without what subject it wasn't created and at once to receive according to the answer.

Edited by alexander14

• Administrators

It's a sort of adware, not an actual piece of malware that could do damage to users in terms of stealing sensitive data, encrypting files, etc. The detection will be added in the next update.

ESET company thanks a lot, I wanted to go to you to the company that started working, well I will be engaged important, and to find files, I have talented an idea.

If resolve if it is possible, then can it will turn out?

Edited by alexander14

• 1 month later...

Hello! New virus torrent. I go to you send message. , It is site  file download  hxxp://filmoff.net/2452-emsisoft-emergency-kit-3.0.0.1-rus-portable-torrent.html , about  it is not blocked site, It is virus  for name .exe

Passwor Infected.

Edited by alexander14