Jump to content

Did not receive the new version


Recommended Posts

I am using ESET Internet Security. I notice that the version version 12.0.31.0 have been released about ten days but I have not received the new version

image.png.6dcff8e21fc51d9b93c4c3abcffeb74f.png

According to the following post, it seems that the regional reseller may set some special setting to put off the update?

 

 

How can I confirm that I did not receive the update due to a program error or some special setting by regional reseller?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, stackz said:

You should be able to download the installer for 12.0.31.0 at hxxp://download.eset.com.cn/download/detail/?product=EIS12

 

Thanks for your help:) 

 

I understand that I can download and install the package directly, but updating through the menu can be more convenient. I just wonder if my client has some errors which block the updates.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Did you try to check for a newer version manually?

Yes, I do try clicking the Check for updates button. The modules update smoothly but I still can't get the new version of ESET Internet Security.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Most Valued Members
On 12/15/2018 at 2:40 PM, shaodan1997 said:

Yes, I do try clicking the Check for updates button. The modules update smoothly but I still can't get the new version of ESET Internet Security.

Try in the settings to switch to Pre-Release update servers then check for updates it should find the upgrade to 12.0.31.0 once it upgrades to that version , switch back to regular updates server and then it should roll back the definition update to the regular version and then you will be with upgraded version.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rami said:

Try in the settings to switch to Pre-Release update servers then check for updates it should find the upgrade to 12.0.31.0 once it upgrades to that version , switch back to regular updates server and then it should roll back the definition update to the regular version and then you will be with upgraded version.

Thanks for your help, but it didn't work for me. Once I switched it to Pre-Release update servers, the modules updated to the Pre-Release version (with a P after the version nunmbers) but the main program still stay at the verison 12.0.27.0, even with the Check for updates button clicked.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Most Valued Members
9 hours ago, shaodan1997 said:

Thanks for your help, but it didn't work for me. Once I switched it to Pre-Release update servers, the modules updated to the Pre-Release version (with a P after the version nunmbers) but the main program still stay at the verison 12.0.27.0, even with the Check for updates button clicked.

I used to do that when I want to get the new version , I would receive the P version and then check again for updates then I will be prompted for ESET upgrade , I would do the upgrade and then go back and roll to Stable channel , so the P would be rolled back to normal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators

Just to make sure, could you confirm that it's a Chinese version? You seem to be from China so I ruled out that it's Japanese version for which 12.0.27.0 is the latest available.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Just to make sure, could you confirm that it's a Chinese version? You seem to be from China so I ruled out that it's Japanese version for which 12.0.27.0 is the latest available.

Yes it is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...