Unable to update virus signate

I've been happily using Eset products for over 15 yrs without any problems, I recently re-installed my win7 sp1 OS. i have upgraded to Smart Security 7. I have had no problems for a week or so I now find I cannot update the virus signature database. License validity is confirmed until 31/7/2014. If I manually try to update A window pops up with the correct user name and password. When I confirm a message then says either one or both are incorrect. So I cannot update and keep the antivirus current. I have found a work around by downloading the trial version have it activate and then update the virus database then activate again by using my paid  user name and password which it does without any problems it then won't accept them during an update. I've tried suggestions to overcome the problem published in support to no avail. I've mailed support with a follow up email three days ago but had no reply. Any suggestions would be appreciated.   

user name EAV-XXXXXXXXXX. Paid license valid until 31/7/2014.. I have now received mail requesting me to phone the Australian office which is only a couple of suburbs away from me I will do that Monday morning its is Saturday here as i write.

The mail states. " there is an issue with this license; as such you will need to contact the Head Office in Brisbane during their business hours:"

When I renew my licences I normally do so for two or more years particularly if a deal is offered for extended license periods.

I have another license on another pc win8 64 bit I've up dated it to Eset Smart Security 7 I have no problems with its operation.

One thought I have is the licenses and passwords may be confused I use the same email address for both licenses.

Thankyou for your reply

Regards

Edited by Marcos
Username removed

• Most Valued Members

it's advised NOT to publicly disclose the username and password of your license. better to open the profile of the moderator and send it that way.

The license was amended by the Australian reseller due to overuse. Please contact the distributor.

I accidentally hit the report button haha. Sorry Marcos.

Is the date of overuse relevant Marcos ?

He did just post it in the forums. Either way i'm sure they will assist him if its been because IP's not in his location were using it frequently.

:)

All ok problem fixed after discussion with Aussie office. Also had another problem fixed. Two birds witht the one stone.  Regards from Down under