ESET Windows home products versions 10.1.204 have been released

Samoréen

• ESET Moderators

Hello,

the automatic updates were not enabled yet, as I was informed there is an issue that has to be fixed, before we start the automatic upgrade distribution.

Regards, P.R.

1 hour ago, Peter Randziak said:

Hello,

the automatic updates were not enabled yet, as I was informed there is an issue that has to be fixed, before we start the automatic upgrade distribution.

Regards, P.R.

Smart move! I will gladly wait until all issues are resolved.

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/04/2017 at 1:10 PM, Peter Randziak said:

Hello,

Regards, P.R.

Is there any news on this Peter. I'm currently running this build on Windows 10 1703 build 15063.250 and not experienced any issues with NOD32.

• 3 weeks later...

I ask forgiveness for duplicating of messages, but on previous I didn't receive the response. I think that in this subject the question bedt is more pertinent.
So, once again. Prompt, please - whether developers know that in version 10.1.204. * in case of the Russian localization of the program there are problems with font mapping in a primary window? I apply a screenshot. Whether there is in the next plans an isparvleniye of this error? Thanks

ESET.png

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Viatcheclav Bukas said:

I ask forgiveness for duplicating of messages, but on previous I didn't receive the response. I think that in this subject the question bedt is more pertinent.
So, once again. Prompt, please - whether developers know that in version 10.1.204. * in case of the Russian localization of the program there are problems with font mapping in a primary window? I apply a screenshot. Whether there is in the next plans an isparvleniye of this error? Thanks

This has been already fixed in newer versions v10.1. An update to a newer version will be downloaded automatically soon.

1 minute ago, reisender1967 said:

here in Germany I still have version 10.0.390.0.  When will the autoupdate finally come for Germany?

Hallo,

I guess it will never update by itself. I had the same problem. You'll have to download the installer and install yourself manually.

MfG.

Hello,

then the autoupdate function would be useless. If this is really so and I always have to manually take care of an update, then I must look for another program.  

I ask for an official statement.

Greetings

21 minutes ago, reisender1967 said:

then the autoupdate function would be useless. If this is really so and I always have to manually take care of an update, then I must look for another program.  

This a problem that appears to be specific to version 10.0.390. Don't despair.

On 2017-5-19 at 0:29 PM, Samoréen said:

This a problem that appears to be specific to version 10.0.390. Don't despair.

And people who do not visit this forum and have no idea that this update has come out?

What about those people who trust that their antivirus, for which they paid a good sum of money, is working 100%.

I hope that there really is no problem with the automatic update of the program because if not, this was my last license acquired after 10 years using the program, I had minor problems throughout this time but this would be serious.

The program is updated to version 10.1.210. *. Still there is no Turn Off Protection point of the shortcut menu of an icon in a system tray, and also names of columns in the scheduler's window are confused (are underlined on a screenshot). The carelessness of developers slightly irritates recently

ESET_2.png

ESET_3.png

• Administrators

10.1.210 was already built and being tested when the missing Pause protection option was fixed. It will be fixed in the next hotfix 10.1.X release.

14 hours ago, Marcos said:

10.1.210 was already built and being tested when the missing Pause protection option was fixed. It will be fixed in the next hotfix 10.1.X release.

you mean it will be an in-product update? i hope it actually updates because from my past experience, NOD32's built in updater never works or is always delayed.

Any ETA on this?

We have 5 pcs in the office still working with version 10.0.390.

When will the product update arrive?

Or do you have to waste several hours of work to keep up with a product you are supposed to upgrade only?

6 hours ago, Hijin25 said:

We have 5 pcs in the office still working with version 10.0.390.

When will the product update arrive?

Or do you have to waste several hours of work to keep up with a product you are supposed to upgrade only?

If you mean an automatic in-product update? that has never worked for me, just run the latest installer over the top to update them.