ReinLoong

EES 6.6 BETA Installed Components Not Display Script scanner module

9 posts in this topic

ESET Endpoint Security 6.6 Beta Installed Components Not Display Script scanner module
58f2fc137c5cb_QQ20170416124556.thumb.jpg.6a211ffd8d813152741f6734c2584394.jpg

ESET Smart Security 10.1 Installed Components is Display Script scanner module: 1014 (20170315)

EES 6.6 Module exists Script scanner module em043_32.dll File

58f2fc183f810_QQ20170416130538.jpg.1aa06793ba85f4a62e059c7299cd7f91.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Rein,

not all modules are being displayed, but not sure why here is such discrepancy.

Have you installed both products on the same version of Windows? 

Regards, P.R.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

Its full modules in GUI:

Malware database: 15272 (20170418)
Rapid Response module: 9873 (20170418)
Update module: 1009 (20161205)
Antivirus and antispyware scanner module: 1515 (20170330)
Advanced heuristics module: 1176 (20170217)
Archive support module: 1262 (20170316)
Cleaner module: 1132 (20170315)
Anti-Stealth support module: 1108 (20170310)
Firewall module: 1356 (20170412)
ESET SysInspector module: 1269 (20170321)
Translation support module: 1588B (20170301)
HIPS support module: 1267 (20170216)
Internet protection module: 1302 (20170316)
Web content filter module: 1051 (20160412)
Advanced antispam module: 5395 (20170418)
Database module: 1088 (20170105)
Configuration module (33): 1491B (20170301)
LiveGrid communication module: 1022 (20160401)
Rootkit detection and cleaning module: 1006 (20160715)
Network protection module: 1410 (20170412)
Home Network Protection module: 1008 (20170207)
Cryptographic protocol support module: 1009 (20161202)

 

Where is Device Control Module?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Peter Randziak said:

Hello Rein,

not all modules are being displayed, but not sure why here is such discrepancy.

Have you installed both products on the same version of Windows? 

Regards, P.R.

I was installing ESSP a few days ago

After uninstalling the ESSP, restart the Windows installation of EES 6.6

And did not install at the same time

But the same system ESS has Display Script scanner module
EES No Display Script scanner module

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, EdwardTus said:

Hi

Its full modules in GUI:

Malware database: 15272 (20170418)
Rapid Response module: 9873 (20170418)
Update module: 1009 (20161205)
Antivirus and antispyware scanner module: 1515 (20170330)
Advanced heuristics module: 1176 (20170217)
Archive support module: 1262 (20170316)
Cleaner module: 1132 (20170315)
Anti-Stealth support module: 1108 (20170310)
Firewall module: 1356 (20170412)
ESET SysInspector module: 1269 (20170321)
Translation support module: 1588B (20170301)
HIPS support module: 1267 (20170216)
Internet protection module: 1302 (20170316)
Web content filter module: 1051 (20160412)
Advanced antispam module: 5395 (20170418)
Database module: 1088 (20170105)
Configuration module (33): 1491B (20170301)
LiveGrid communication module: 1022 (20160401)
Rootkit detection and cleaning module: 1006 (20160715)
Network protection module: 1410 (20170412)
Home Network Protection module: 1008 (20170207)
Cryptographic protocol support module: 1009 (20161202)

 

Where is Device Control Module?

The Device Control Module does not exist
Device Control functions depend on Device Control Driver and DLL files

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello guys,

Rein is right about the Device control module.

When it comes to the Script scanner module displaying in ESET Endpoint Security 6.6, it will be fixed in next Antivirus and antispyware scanner module (1516+), thank you for pointing on this.

Regards, P.R.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Peter Randziak said:

Hello guys,

Rein is right about the Device control module.

When it comes to the Script scanner module displaying in ESET Endpoint Security 6.6, it will be fixed in next Antivirus and antispyware scanner module (1516+), thank you for pointing on this.

Regards, P.R.

There is a problem, EES 6.6 why not Anti Ransomware features From HIPS settings interface

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is not there by purpose. It will be added later in 2017 in Endpoint V7 (next release). Primary reason is, that anti-ransomware feature is interactive, which is not desired in the managed enterprise environments. For there less interactive setup is needed, with subsequent changes of ESET Remote Administrator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, MichalJ said:

This is not there by purpose. It will be added later in 2017 in Endpoint V7 (next release). Primary reason is, that anti-ransomware feature is interactive, which is not desired in the managed enterprise environments. For there less interactive setup is needed, with subsequent changes of ESET Remote Administrator.

ok, I know, thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.