ESET Service consumes 100% CPU

Buenas a todos!!!

Quería reportar el problema de que cuando abro exactamente Telegram mi PC empieza a lagearse o lentearse. Viendo el administrador de tareas me sale que es "ESET Service 2" esta al 100% y este problema lo tengo desde hace 2 meses aproximadamente. He desinstalado y vuelto a instalar Telegram pero el problema persiste. Espero pueda tener solución. De ante mano gracias y buen dia

Machine translation:

I wanted to report the problem that when I open Telegram exactly, my PC starts to lag or slow down. Looking at the task manager, it shows that "ESET Service 2" is at 100% and I have had this problem for approximately 2 months. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Telegram but the problem persists. I hope I can have a solution.

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added

• Marcos changed the title to ESET Service consumes 100% CPU
  • Administrators

Since this is an English forum, we kindly ask you to post in English.

Please carry on as follows:

1. When the issue occurs, enable advanced operating system logging under Tools -> Diagnostics -> Advanced logging in the advanced setup
  2. After 1-2 minutes stop logging
  3. Collect logs with ESET Log Collector and upload the generated archive to a safe location (e.g. OneDrive, Dropbox,...) and drop me a personal message with a download link.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I have the same problem with Navinta, the PC slows down, stays stuck, and the Eset process is at 100%, any solution, I just created the eis_logs.zip file with the Collector tool

• Administrators
1 hour ago, fabbyki said:

Hello, I have the same problem with Navinta, the PC slows down, stays stuck, and the Eset process is at 100%, any solution, I just created the eis_logs.zip file with the Collector tool

Please provide logs created as per the instructions in my post above.