MirrorTool doesn't support Windows Server 2003

The newest version of MirrorTool v1.0.513.0 can't be run in Windows Server 2003. It appear a message 'MirrorTool.exe is not a valid Win32 application.' Where can download the previous version of MirrorTool?

Why don't you ask ESET if Mirror Tool shouldn't be supported for Server 2003.. Why it provide such information?

Screenshot_2017-03-23_12-51-21.png.bec9a5ce691b6447ef37b8084e3181bc.png

• ESET Moderators

Hello,

the Mirror tool requires Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 (x86) to work properly, you can download them from the Microsoft site here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145 

Regards, P.R.

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, j-gray said:

Although the best course of action (not only from the security POV) would be upgrading the server, not everyone can afford it or do it. We also have many even business users who run Windows XP which is no longer supported by Microsoft but we do our best to keep our products compatible with it.

7 hours ago, Peter Randziak said:

Hello,

the Mirror tool requires Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 (x86) to work properly, you can download them from the Microsoft site here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145 

Regards, P.R.

Thanks P.R. for your reply.

But it doesn't help. I've installed Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 (x86).. But it still popup the same error message.

And I think the MirrorTool.exe requires Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable, not 2015. According my test.. it requires the file msvcr100.dll.