• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About sdnian

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Gender

Recent Profile Visitors

567 profile views
  1. Error Code: ECP.20006. It similar this post. Windows 7/10 have no this issue.
  2. Thanks for your reply. I try to change it to 'Auto-loading', the problem been fixed.
  3. The ERA Server 6.5.522.0, Web Console 6.5.388.0, I get this error "FAILED TO LOAD DATA: REPORT TEMPLATE FILTER IS INCORRECT" when I enter Policies page. I've restart ESET Remote Administrator Server and Tomcat7, but it doesn't help. In the trace.log, there are some errors: 2017-04-19 13:42:26 Error: CReportsModule [Thread 25c]: 0 MessageProcessorThread: Failed to generate a report: VerifyReportTemplate: Filter not allowed by Filter Definitions: symbol:2547 Filter operation: OP_GREATER_OR_EQUAL: 751 2017-04-19 13:42:27 Error: CReportsModule [Thread 25c]: MsgGenerateReport: Query did not generate a report: MessageProcessorThread: Failed to generate a report: VerifyReportTemplate: Filter not allowed by Filter Definitions: symbol:2547 Filter operation: OP_GREATER_OR_EQUAL 2017-04-19 13:42:27 Error: ConsoleApiModule [Thread f68]: 2 Error while processing GenerateReport request: VerifyReportTemplate: Filter not allowed by Filter Definitions: symbol:2547 Filter operation: OP_GREATER_OR_EQUAL How to fix it?
  4. I've the same issue. Use ESET Endpoint Security 6.5.2094 in Windows 7/10 (x86/x64).. If the filter mode of Personal Firewall be set 'Learning mode'. When the rules been created many rules, then all network connection will been blocked. Some application will hang even using Task Manager can't close it. A simple solution.. Clear all firewall rules been created automatically or change filter mode to 'Automatic mode'. This is not about ERA 6.5. Just only install EES 6.5.2094 (No install ERA Agent 6.5) still has this issue. Windows XP SP3 work well with EES 6.5.2094.
  5. Thanks P.R. for your reply. But it doesn't help. I've installed Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 (x86).. But it still popup the same error message. And I think the MirrorTool.exe requires Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable, not 2015. According my test.. it requires the file msvcr100.dll.
  6. Why don't you ask ESET if Mirror Tool shouldn't be supported for Server 2003.. Why it provide such information?
  7. The newest version of MirrorTool v1.0.513.0 can't be run in Windows Server 2003. It appear a message 'MirrorTool.exe is not a valid Win32 application.' Where can download the previous version of MirrorTool?
  8. Exclamation mark? Okay. I got it. In 6.5, the red number don't mean only red errors. It also include yellow warnings. Then I do a simple test from a Windows Server.. I save the in the desktop, then do a scan by EFSW. The file be detected and deleted. Everything is okay. And no any threats exist now. But in web console.. this server show one unresolved threat. Why it is a unresolved threat?
  9. After upgraded ERA 6.5. I found some of computers have wrong number in 'UNRESOLVED THREATS' filed. I have check the 'THREATS AND QUARANTINE' page in these computers. I could make sure there are no any unresolved threats. Just like the screenshot in the below. How could I clear these wrong number?
  10. You are right. The file LangData.dat didn't been updated. I replace it from another ERA server. It is okay now. Thank you for you help.
  11. I want to create a new report template. After click 'Add column', I saw four '<resource-not-found-0x710.....>' in there. Is something wrong? This ERA server just been upgraded from 6.4.295 yesterday.
  12. I've a Windows 7 SP1 x64. Can't connect to ERA Server after been installed ERA Agent 6.4. In the trace.log, it has a lot of error message: 2017-01-26 02:51:30 Error: NetworkModule [Thread 608]: Protocol failure for session id 36, error:Receive: NodSslWriteEncryptedData: Handshake failed to complete. 2017-01-26 02:51:30 Error: CReplicationModule [Thread fd4]: CReplicationManager: Replication (network) connection to 'host: "" port: 2222' failed with: Receive: NodSslWriteEncryptedData: Handshake failed to complete. It has been tried to remove and install several times. Even reboot it few times. But it just doesn't work. I've try to do the same thing in other computer. It work well. I used the same EraAgentInstaller.bat to install ERA Agent in all of computers. And this computer has no firewall. I also use Wireshark to capture the packet. Something send to ERA server from this computer and received something back. Please help me to resolve the problem, thank you.
  13. Please sign me up for beta testing.
  14. # date 一 11月 28 09:33:55 CST 2016 # date -u 一 11月 28 01:33:58 UTC 2016 # date +%z +0800 I have not found same log. And I found a lot of below logs. It appear frequency every minue. No others 'CCleanupModule' log in trace.log file. 2016-11-27 23:37:46 Information: CCleanupModule [Thread 7f19d27fc700]: Initiating calculation of status snapshots 2016-11-27 23:37:46 Information: CCleanupModule [Thread 7f19d27fc700]: Finished calculation of status snapshots This ERA server has 600 clients. The 'era_db' database size is about 650MB. And I resolve this problem. It didn't happen again last three days.
  15. I create a line '' in c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts. Then do product activation again. It has been activated! I wonder the IP address had some trouble.