ERA server IP changed, failed to login console using other computer

My customer moved office, ERA server IP address was changed, I can login in webconsole on local server ( https://localhost/era/ ), but failed to login web console using other computer , the address is https://server ip/era/webconsole/, error is:

This site can't be reached.

192.168.200.226 took too long to respond

Is it because of the port?

Thanks

• Administrators

You would need to generate a new Agent Live Installer and deploy / install it on workstations in case the former server and CA certificates had the former IP address listed as host.

13 minutes ago, Marcos said:

You would need to generate a new Agent Live Installer and deploy / install it on workstations in case the former server and CA certificates had the former IP address listed as host.

Hi Marcos,

I have edited the agent policy and added the new ip before moving office, so clients able to connect to era with new ip now. So still need to generate agent live installer and re-deploy it?

thanks

• Administrators

Check status.html for the exact error and to find out if the problem is with connection itself or with the certificate. I don't know if your former server and CA certificate were generated with the hostname or IP address in the host field.

34 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Check status.html for the exact error and to find out if the problem is with connection itself or with the certificate. I don't know if your former server and CA certificate were generated with the hostname or IP address in the host field.

Hi Marcos,

In the host field of server certificate, it is"*". status.html no error display. I have found this hxxp://help.eset.com/era_install/65/en-US/index.html?change_era_server_ip_hostname.htm, my host field is *, not server IP or hostname

• ESET Staff

Please verify whether tomcat is listening on all interfaces using tools like netstat. I would also recommend restart of tomcat service to be sure -> it should listen on all available network interfaces by default, but maybe they changed during runtime. In case ERA is accessible from localhost, problem will be most probably in network configuration: is there any kind of firewall enabled on this machine? Is the IP address correct and used only by this node?