All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I have carried out the test with the previously completed task and I have realized that it does not update the server's antivirus but only updates the agent. I don't know what configuration to use to implement a policy that automatically updates the servers' antivirus
  3. Hello everyone, does ESET plan to develop or release products or features to give us more tools for administrating client machines in ESET Protect? I have been asked by technical colleagues if ESET can be used to remotely lock or delete computers. There are customers who regularly hire new employees and terminate others. So that the terminated employee can no longer do anything with the device as soon as it is switched on and has an Internet connection, it should be possible to give a command so that the device is automatically locked. So far we have not found a satisfactory solution. Thanks for answers! Sincerely
  4. I'm curious, has anyone else tested this? @JimChev3 You said you didn't have the issue, but that your agents were up to date, so did you actually run the task and was the server itself targeted? For anyone testing on your production environment, please take a snapshot or backup first, rolling back was my only way to get things running again. I can consistently reproduce the issue on a fresh install of the new VA as detailed below. Steps to reproduce the issue: Deploy as per https://help.eset.com/protect_deploy_va/11.0/en-US/deployment_on_vsphere_esxi.html Config with name, password, domain & DC as per https://help.eset.com/protect_deploy_va/11.0/en-US/config_va.html Log-in to the web console. Run ESET PROTECT Components Upgrade task targeting the All group. Then try to log-in to the web console. The problem appears to be that the ESET PROTECT Server service is not running. In Webmin, it is no longer available in the System > Bootup and Shutdown list after the ESET PROTECT Components Upgrade task is run.
  5. Today
  6. You have posted a screenshot with the version of ESET Server Security and at the same time mentioned running an ESET PROTECT component upgrade task which upgrades only the management agent on clients. I'd recommend using an auto-update policy. If you want to control what version ESET Server Security can update to automatically, you can set the desired version in the auto-update policy.
  7. It was executed but the version remains the same, the task does not impact the server, the execution completes correctly but nothing is updated. Maybe it doesn't work to do that idea.
  8. Running a "ESET PROTECT Component Update" on a client should upgrade the management agent to the latest version supported by your ESET PROTECT server.
  9. Hello Marcos, the type of task I used is "ESET PROTECT Component Update" and also in the "ESET PROTECT Reference Server" configuration I chose was ESET PROTECT on-prem Server, version 11.0.199.0 for windows. I run the task on a virtual server with Windows 10 and the version it has is ESET Server Security 10.0.12014.0. The reason for the test is that if it works correctly it would speed up the work of updating the servers one by one.
  10. Error 12000 is "unspecified error" returned by Endpoint so further investigation will be needed.
  11. Can at least somewhere on the server or on the client side, someone find more detailed information about the error? I have already checked on the logs of the server and on the client here (I also generated logs with the log collector): Server -> C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Server\EraServerApplicationData\Logs Client -> C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Agent\EraAgentApplicationData\Logs
  12. The website is infected: https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/https/nbta.pl
  13. Could anyone help me find where the site is infected? . https://nbta.pl/
  14. Please raise a support ticket and provide your instance ID from your EBA account.
  15. It appears that you use OpenSSL FIPS so this KB should apply: https://support.eset.com/en/kb8210-eset-protect-agent-upgrade-fails-on-os-with-openssl-fips
  16. Sorry for the delay.... @Marcos I did not followed the detailed instructions you provided. "Working without antivirus" on that Windows 10 client was better than "not working with antivirus", at least for the short period. Solution you provided worked for a other computers (Windows 11 and Windows 10), on the problematic client I decided to reset Windows Firewall configuration, then allow every service was needed. That had to be done "offtime", due to the necessity of working computer as expected. Recently I updated both Windows 11 and Windows 10 computers with Nod32 17.1.11 and the "workaround" you suggested for 17.1.9 was indeed not needed. Thansk for the support, if not needed this thread for my opinion can be closed.
  17. Hi, I have a problem with ESET Inspect, this pop up appears when I clicked to Computer, Incidents, Search, and when clicked to Detections menu there is additional pop up "Some detections are not visible due to limited access rights" and I'm sure I've logged in using an administrator or superuser account. Below is the error that appears ========== Internal server error An internal error occurred while trying to fulfill the command: [post] >> https://eu01.inspect.eset.com/frontend/machines/1/0 >> [500, undefined] Timestamp: 2024-04-26 14:54:43 For persisting problems, contact our Technical Support or visit the Online Help guide ========== is there any way to fix it? after I checked there is the same post like this Thank you in advanced.
  18. I want to install Agent for Linux, but it detects that the OpenSSL version is old, so the installation fails. How to solve this ? >./PROTECTAgentInstaller.sh ESET Management Agent live installer script. Copyright © 1992-2023 ESET, spol. s r.o. - All rights reserved. * Hostname: 192.168.1.16 * Port: 2222 * Installer: hxxp://repository.eset.com/v1/com/eset/apps/business/era/agent/v11/11.0.503.0/agent_linux_x86_64.sh Verified local installer was found: './agent_linux_x86_64.sh' Running installer script ./agent_linux_x86_64.sh Initialized log file: /var/log/eset/RemoteAdministrator/EraAgentInstaller.log ESET Management Agent Installer (version: 11.0.503.0), Copyright © 1992-2023 ESET, spol. s r.o. - All rights reserved. Creating directories... Creating 'config' directory path: /etc/opt/eset/RemoteAdministrator/Agent Creating 'data' directory path: /var/opt/eset/RemoteAdministrator/Agent Creating 'Pki Cache' directory path: /var/opt/eset/RemoteAdministrator/Agent/pki.eset.com/ Creating 'logs' directory path: /var/log/eset/RemoteAdministrator/Agent Creating 'libs' directory path: /opt/eset/RemoteAdministrator/Agent Directories created The archive will be extracted to: /opt/eset/RemoteAdministrator/AgentInstallerData Extracting, please wait... The unpacked installer data will be moved to: /opt/eset/RemoteAdministrator/Agent Checking OpenSSL ... done [OpenSSL 0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 01 Jul 2008] Checking installed version ... Status of current installation is: NEW New connection settings are 'hostname': '192.168.1.16', 'port': 2222 Checking server connection... Connection checked successfully. Checking proxy connection... Connection checked successfully. Loading correct GUID... Loading of GUID was successful (new GUID = b90a1f6d-016b-48ca-9e49-2c1afc656031) Checking peer certificate ... failed 1107: Error checking peer certificate: NOT_VALID_PFX Cleaning up setup directories OpenSSL Version is: >openssl version -a OpenSSL 1.0.2k-fips 26 Jan 2017 built on: reproducible build, date unspecified platform: linux-x86_64 options: bn(64,64) md2(int) rc4(16x,int) des(idx,cisc,16,int) idea(int) blowfish(idx) compiler: gcc -I. -I.. -I../include -fPIC -DOPENSSL_PIC -DZLIB -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -DKRB5_MIT -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -Wall -O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector-strong --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -grecord-gcc-switches -m64 -mtune=generic -Wa,--noexecstack -DPURIFY -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DRC4_ASM -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -DECP_NISTZ256_ASM OPENSSLDIR: "/etc/pki/tls" engines: rdrand dynamic
  19. still can't working with version 11.0.2044.0 , will it be a update to fix that ?
  20. I have already done! I think that it would be more useful to try and suggest something, as this is a forum and other people might see this in the future and have a course of action of what maybe they are doing wrong etc. Anyway thanks for your answer.
  21. It is not clear if you are referring to IP addresses in the ESET firewall, url management or what exactly. If you have created your own blacklist, you can export ESET configuration and parse the data from the generated xml.
  22. Hi , How to export Eset Blacklist , I need import the in firewall.
  23. You can now closed this case - as i am able to resolved the issue
  24. Yesterday
  25. No. I put this computer (Intel NUC 11 Enthusiast) together late in 2023 and setup ESET from scratch and on this machine have never had cause to import a configuration file.
  26. How are you, dear help forum? I have created the client task in the console to perform an Upgrade to some servers. I am using a Windows version 10 virtual server, with ESET Server Security version 10.0.12014.0, I have a couple more but I wanted to test one and see if it works on the others. The configuration is the ESET protect reference server, which I chose "ESET Protect local server, version 11.0.199.0 for Windows (Windows)" I completed the task but nothing was updated and I already restarted the server
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?