eset endpoint antivirus version 6.3

midul

in three workgroup machine I installed Eset endpoint antivirus latest version ,after that while opening outlook, showing  "updating folder" and not receiving any emails, we have 10 more licenses but i stop the installation because of this crazy things from eset !!!

please help me to solve this issues

6.4 is actually the latest, not 6.3.

Please close outlook, then delete the mail profile (control panel, mail, profiles), then re-open Outlook and see if that solves the issue. We've had this problem on a few machines and this workaround always resolved the problem.

Jim

PS Having more useful thread topic titles might help you get more replies.

:huh: how can i delete the profile,it will lost the emails ,

please give  some suggestions for preventing this issues :o  :o  :o

No, deleting the profile doesn't delete emails. If you are using Exchange then the emails are held and the server (and your .ost file, if using one); if you are using IMAP then the mail is also held on the server. And finally, if using POP3 the emails are held in the local .PST file.

Which type of mail accounts are you using? Exchange? IMAP? POP3?

If using IMAP or POP3 then take a note of the account settings (username, password, mail server etc.) before deleting the profile. If using Exchange then you will probably find that you just need email address and password. But you will know your environment better than me.

So please go ahead, delete the profile, then re-open Outlook and get it to recreate the profile.

Or, you can create a SECOND mail profile and get Outlook to use that instead, if you're scared to delete the first profile.

Jim

Edited by jimwillsher

i dont want re create the user profile because we are using exchange emails  would take more than a day to sync all the emails ,its almost 32GB to sync 

so  please suggest some other ways to solve this issue