Eset Endpoint Security is not updated properly the whole week.

lukbes

Tell me please. What's happening? EES Since the beginning of last week, he is rarely updated. I found that on some computers, the delay is two days. Even a manual update is triggered only after 10-20 clicks on the "Update" button. But even after that EES shows the virus signature database 13854, although the latest version is listed virusradar 13855.

Tell me please. What's happening? EES Since the beginning of last week, he is rarely updated. I found that on some computers, the delay is two days. Even a manual update is triggered only after 10-20 clicks on the "Update" button. But even after that EES shows the virus signature database 13854, although the latest version is listed virusradar 13855.

V5 or V6?

For V5 check: https://forum.eset.com/topic/8179-error-downloading-the-update/

• Administrators

Please reproduce the "issue" while capturing network communication with Wireshark. When done, compress the pcap log and drop me a pm with the log and the output from ESET Log Collector attached. See hxxp://support.eset.com/kb3466/ for more information about ELC.

I'm sorry, but our security administratorr strongly opposed providing information with our PC.According to confidential reasons.

PC: Is there any possibility to use the ESET Smart Security instead Eset Endpoint Security? With him we had no problems.