Eset 10 beta new idea's

I test the eset 10 and for unknown reason I don't see the scrip protection any aware bro

Fix that

I think eset scrip protection is incomplete why because when you open a page and the secundary infect scrip page open and infect your pc eset scrip protection fail

Here you can make something new here

Make a new smart ai scrip scan.. why this this will scan all page code scrip searching for a infected scrip and the block or remove the scrip infected prevent it to open any secundary page infected or anything else

Most of the malware hide on the scrips infecting the user with infected domain too ect so you can make a professional scrip ai protection

Fix the network unable to block anything on the network I mean I something is running like a program and is using Internet and you want to block it on eset network tools you can't do that or any conection fix that

Fix the network routers and device why show all your router or modem but if show a Uknow conection you can't block it or remove it or scan it if is secure or were it is come from the conection

Update the firewall to see all ports of the pc and see what ports are open or close so if a haker open one port you will know someone hack your pc or there is something rare or all the traffics or hiden traffic

Make a cpu protection =that protect you from any exploit cpu have or soket network or vulnerability

Make a video card protection cold be exploit by a lot of error drivers have

Make keyloger protection =prevent hakers or any program know what are you writing that may include Microsoft software

Make monitor protection =prevent hakers highjack your monitor and see what are you doing remote it or by any method

Add smart network fixer detect any network change and conflict and fix it ,this cold help if a virus change all you network fix it to the original state ect

Add support to ipv6 and protection

Add network monitor see all device network speed I mean if your using your xbox one see on the monitor network how much speed mbs is using any device and ping and time out network ect

Add https for anything

Add a Web page ranware protection

Add better detection for adware

Make USB anti exploit protection

Make registry protection

Ect just helping just make the best of the best and always make the best performance with out affecting pc performance and network speed performance

Yup

Everything will be implemented and done by tomorrow afternoon.

Edited by SweX

lol, sure. Then make CPU anti-dust fan protection.

That was part of an optional download-didn't you get the e-mail? :P We had a conference call about it.

Edited by TomFace

just trying to help

i dont think there are not  bad ideas

We know that you're trying to help to make the products better by sharing what you think should be added.

No one have said straight out that they are bad ideas, maybe just not realistic considering how the product would look if all ideas were added, and some may not even be needed or fit in that good in the products.

I would rather see ESET improve and extended some of the existing features further than incorporate all sorts of anti-xxx into the products. But of course, it is no secret that not all users wants to see the same future for the products. Some want ESET to keep the products simple but powerful, while others may want something totally different.

With that said. Keep posting your ideas. :)

New Idea's

Add Email attachment filtering (Blocking via extension)

Add Password protection option for removable Media like Pen Drive.

New Idea's

Add Temporary and Junk file cleaner.

This features many customers requirements.

• Most Valued Members

New Idea's

Add Temporary and Junk file cleaner.

This features many customers requirements.

Add Temporary and Junk file cleaner.....

... -_-

hxxp://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download/slim

;)

I used to like the idea of having file cleaners and stuff in AV suites but then you realise it just bloats things, slows things down etc. I'm glad Eset seems to be sticking to what it does best and focusing on they key things rather than adding extra stuff. There's separate software for things like that.

One thing I'd like to ask is does Eset use sandboxing technologies as if it doesn't it would be a handy addition, as it would mean possible infected/suspicious files would be tested in a virtual environment away from users files.

I've also noticed Eset checks for windows updates. Would Eset consider looking for unsafe/dangerous settings. While Ccleaner is the main cleaning tool I use, I've used TuneUp Utilities in the past (Before AVG bought it), and the one good thing it did was look for settings that could put your computer at risk. Like I said earlier Eset shouldn't add cleaning tools but if it was able to suggest changes to further strengthen your computer, it would be great.

One thing I'd like to ask is does Eset use sandboxing technologies as if it doesn't it would be a handy addition, as it would mean possible infected/suspicious files would be tested in a virtual environment away from users files.

The real-time scanner does limited virtualization as I understand it.

I too would like to see a permanent sandbox added and all Internet facing and e-mail client apps added to it by default. When the app shuts down, all non-user saved downloads e.g. browser temp files, etc. are auto deleted. This is the safest and easiest way to prevent malware; especially the every increasing packed and obfuscated type let alone the ransomware scourge.

Edited by itman

• 2 weeks later...

Eset Corp cold you update Web cam protection

I been notice there is something rare happening some times I suspect Microsoft spy user from the Web cam

A program from sister 32 try someone times to access to the Web cam and I don't event have anything open

I have windows 10 enterprise

I scan all but there is not virus

Cold you make a Web cam history like

What program ,name ,were the location,if that program use a port,if is a original program from Microsoft or a back door or work hiding

I think you should add just incase Web cam anti exploit and reinforce it just incase the is a vulnerability on the windows and hakers what to spy or hack

And hard drive protection, from any attack ,some times hakers attack hard drive and steal data and the hard drive is at 100% and your pc start getting slow if is posible

And make monitor protection prevent hakers see what you doing if hack your monitor remote it ect

Just helping

• ESET Insiders

Eset Corp cold you update Web cam protection

I been notice there is something rare happening some times I suspect Microsoft spy user from the Web cam

I think you'll find that you have Microsoft employees hiding in your roof and/or crawl space. Look around the room for any suspicious periscopes or binoculars.

Edited by stackz