JS/ScrInject.B Trojaner detected on suvbsites of biggest German news site focus.de

Today we also lots of these messages, JS/ScrInject.B  and HTML/Refresh.BC  

usualy we have 2 or 3 messages a week, now we got about 100 in a hour on very different sites ( even our own mailserver page )

Yup, Getting the same message on amazon and crunchyroll website.

Also, HTML/Refresh.BC trojan on a few other major websites.

Edited by rept30

Yep, its also effected some major media website in Malaysia, and including my University web. This going to effect almost 50% of My university student as they used this antivirus too..huhuh

Edited by khairulaizat92

Same here in UK. Got that on MSN homepage using IE and various other websites using Firefox. So far, I have two reported problems at our company, expecting more when it is lunch time!

Getting this across all my users with Eset Smart Security installed across many different sites. What can we do to rectify? Is it just a case of waiting for definitions to be updated or something?

Same exact problems, getting this on Amazon and Newegg. Some of the "show message" links from eset are resulting in same message.

I get the same Messages after my Clients upgraded to virus signature database 13102.

Working with the Internet is now impossible so i rolled back the Virus database on each Client an now there are no more Problems so I think the Virus Signatur database is the Problem!

Yep same here, getting flooded with false alerts, ESETS phone lines have been engaged all morning.

Seems to be Definitions 13102 mainly seems to be JS/ScrInject.B Trojan.

Yup - same problem running 13102 (in Nod32) ... I rolled back to a previous version and the problem went away. Another machine running 13100 is fine.

Same with amazon.com  . Earlier this day I browsed through amazon without any problems. During the last hours, all amazon pages are flagged with this JS/ScrInject.B trojan and are closed down by eset. Hope ESET fixes that asap.