HSW gave kudos to Marcos in Renew Proxy Cert (Certificate created during server assisted installation)
The MDC certificate is for communication between a mobile device and MDC. The proxy certificate is also used for communication between MDC and the ESMC server.
Before you revoke the old proxy certificate, make sure that MDC has received the new proxy certificate via a policy:
HSW gave kudos to MartinK in mapped domain security group -> no user sync
Could you be please more specific? You have created mapping for AD security group but users from this group are not able to log in? Asking because it is not clear, as users won't be automatically shown until they first log-in into ESMC, nor they will be removed from ESMC once removed from AD.
HSW received kudos from Peter Randziak in ESET Endpoint Security 7 is available for evaluation
1. EES 6.6.2072.3 -> O.K. | EEA also Upgrade without problem
2. Sorry atm only EICAR test available - this works perfect -> O.K. (some test time later again)
3. direct after Install -> O.K. (14 daiys no problems in EES and EEA)
4. Time based blocks -> OK , TLS/SSL still not perfect some sites get not blocked
5. actualy not realy test able only local with a small acronis system, global backup is to risky for a beta -> O.K. with acronis trueimage 2015
6. not tested
HSW gave kudos to MichalJ in Request for feedback on a plan to change handling of Potentially Unwanted & Unsafe Applications
Hello, we will be rolling out this change by the means of a module update in the upcoming weeks.