ESET Personal Firewall initialization failed = can't repair or uninstall

Hello,

Recently upgraded to Windows 10 Build 10166 and I can't get eset to work anymore.  It tells me that "EET Personal firewall initialization failed. The personal firewall is disabled most likely due to its installation being corrupted.  We recommend that you reinstall ESET Smart Security as soon as possible." Except it won't let me repair or unstalled it.  When I try to repair it, I get "An installation package for the product ESET Smart Security cannot be found.  Try the installation again using a valid copy of the installation package 'NUPD9FD.msi'.  When I try to remove, it says I have to be administrator (I am) and when I try to just reinstall again, it says "you have the latest version".  Please Help 

• Administrators

Windows 10 is not a final product yet. The latest build of Windows 10 that is currently supported is 10130.

Windows 10 Build 10240 (rumored to be the RTM build) is now available for both Slow and Fast Insider rings.

Is that build supported already by ESS?

If so, is it also supported by ESS 9 beta?

• Administrators

No, it's not supported yet. It takes a couple of days to prepare compatible modules after MS has made symbols available.

• Administrators

V9 beta is fully compatible with Windows 10 build 10240. If you have v8 installed, enable pre-release updates and run update to download the latest modules.

• 2 weeks later...

V9 beta is fully compatible with Windows 10 build 10240. If you have v8 installed, enable pre-release updates and run update to download the latest modules.

no。no no

9.0beta ESET cannot be activated in Windows10 10240

• Administrators

9.0beta ESET cannot be activated in Windows10 10240

If you upgrade from an older build of Windows 10 where v9 was already activated, it should work just fine after upgrade to the RTM build 10240. Stand-alone installers will be updated with current modules before July 29.