Scan Log Error

HuiJY

Hi Guys,

I've encountered with a problem in my ESET Administration Console where all the clients registered in my ERA Console were unable to view their scan logs.

While I went to my clients PC, I can view the scan logs in the particular client but not in my ERA Console.

The server version currently I'm using is 5.2.26, while the ESET Endpoint Security is 5.0.2237.0.

All the Virus Signature Database are already been up-to-date.

I've tried to configure the log parameters and and cleanup settings but there's still no sign of that problem going away.

Is there any other ways or solution to solve this problem?

I've attached the screenshot together here, hope somebody can help.

post-6641-0-38802700-1433126477_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

Probably you have removed some of the blobs stored in "C:\ProgramData\ESET\ESET Remote Administrator\Server\storage\ScanLog_Details".

I've checked into the "C:\ProgramData\ESET\ESET Remote Administrator\Server\storage\ScanLog_Details" path, and noticed many folders been created, but all the folders are empty. Another thing was, when I start up my ERA Console on the server, it notifies me with "The amount of disk space used by the storage folder has exceeded the amount specified in the configuration." I've run the cleanup in server options but it still pops up everytime I log into the ERA console. Is there anything I forgot to do?

• Administrators

I've checked into the "C:\ProgramData\ESET\ESET Remote Administrator\Server\storage\ScanLog_Details" path, and noticed many folders been created, but all the folders are empty.

Apparently you are running of disk space and a cleanup task might have removed the blobs with scan log details. If the mentioned folder is empty, no scan log details are present on the server.

Another thing was, when I start up my ERA Console on the server, it notifies me with "The amount of disk space used by the storage folder has exceeded the amount specified in the configuration." I've run the cleanup in server options but it still pops up everytime I log into the ERA console. Is there anything I forgot to do?

Free up more disk space so that you have plenty of space for logs and other ERA-related stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear ESET, 

Same situation, almost more than 60gb disk space available. From the Console, you would be able to see the scan logs, but if view them for a scan report, it shows me the above error as in the attachment. 

Scan logs path > 

C:\ProgramData\ESET\ESET Remote Administrator\Server\storage\ScanLog_Details" 

It shows empty. There is no way I would delete them by any caused ? Can you please help ? 

• Administrators

Open the advanced ERAS setup, press Ctrl+F and search for "\\1000203\1000700\scanlog_acceptance" (without quotation marks). Set the value of "Scan logs to accept" to "All" so that all scan log details are replicated to the ERA server.