Nitpicky BPP Page Question

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Using Firefox ... Ref the e X icon (below) on BPP page's Far Rt Border ... Once you purposely or accidentally Clk the X and Remove BPP, can you Restore BPP without Close / Re-Open Browser? .... Some guys post they have 50 tabs open at once - Seems they'd go nuts Closing & Re-Open All 50 ...

This started when (few times) I accidentally activated the FF Web Developer Tool Module in FF AND amazingly the X to Close the Dev Module is COVERED by ESET's e X Icon. Initially I X'd the BPP Icon, then Dev Tool X  = No BPP now .... But discovered FF Menu/ More Tools / Unchk Dev Tool works = 3 Clks.

I can easily live with this BUT Wish the BPP e X Icon was placed 2 inches higher OR a way exists to Re-enable BPP after X Off......

What's the reality?  Thanks as always.....

BPP ICON CVRS FF TOOL X.jpg

• Administrators
  • Solution

Clicking X only hides the badge and the green border of the protected browser. The browser stays protected. There is currently no way to restore the green border without restarting the browser.

Posted (edited)

Great & Thanks, Marcos. I just assumed X'ing the Icon was to remove BPP & No Green = No BPP ...

Edited by COStark26