The Beta Editions of ESET Smart Security 7 and ESET NOD32 Antivirus 7 have been released and are now available for you to download for testing purposes.
When upgrading from an existing version, we strongly recommend that you update the virus signature database and modules first. Clean installations of the programs are recommended, however.
- Advanced memory scanner provides protection against obfuscated threats
- Vulnerability shield protects your computer from network threats exploiting vulnerabilities in communication protocols
- Improved cleaning of rootkits ensures that even in case of infection with persistent malware, the system will be restored to a working malware-free state
- Device control allows for controlling access to a variety of devices and peripherals
- Automatic first time scan cleans potential malware on the computer and improves performance of future scans
Read about the Version 7 Known Issues in our Knowledgebase Section.
We value your participation in beta testing
Starting from June 11, each week we will draw 100 ESET Smart Security beta testers who will be awarded a one-year ESET Smart Security license. The contest ends on July 11, 2013.
The sooner you enter, the higher chance of winning. For more information about the contest, please visit http://www.eset.com/beta/v7.
Edited by dwomack, 08 August 2013 - 01:55 PM.