Question About Version 15.0.23

• Most Valued Members

It's normally rolled out gradually. I belive this is to avoid bugs i.e a bug is found and the rollout is stopped, which is better than everyone updating and getting the bug. I suppose it could also avoid the update sever being overwhelmed.

When you say manually I presume you mean via the built in updater. If you don't want to wait for the rollout usually the download on the site is the newer version so just download and install it over the top

• Administrators
On 1/18/2022 at 8:54 PM, Purpleroses said:

I have tried to manually download this version but it says I'm up to date.   Does it take a while for the version to come through?

Manually running update should always enforce the download of the latest version even if throttling was activated.
Please enable advanced logging under Help and support -> Technical support and manually run update. If a program update is not downloaded and offered, stop logging, collect logs with ESET Log Collector and provide the generated archive.

Does clearing update cache make a difference?

40 minutes ago, Purpleroses said:

Clearing the update cache work it gave me the new version.  I have never had to clear up the cache before why now?

I wonder why you have that option. and because as soon as it is updated, this cleaning is not done automatically?

• Administrators
3 hours ago, VanBuran said:

The laptop is running Windows 11 Pro 21H2.

As I wrote, the automatic program update has been temporarily suspended while the issue on older Windows 10 systems is being worked on.

On 1/28/2022 at 12:39 PM, Marcos said:

An automatic program update to v15.0.23 was temporarily suspended due to issues on Win10 19H1 and 19H2 caused by these versions not supporting changes in the inf file for edevmon.sys.

Who is already with the latest version 15.0.23 update, is running any risk or problem on the computer?