friend the link did not work

Hi,

I did Share a friend the link for my referral bonuses, he installed ESET and got 60 days of free trial, but I have not.

Is there some kind of condition or waiting time for me to get the bonuses? Is a problem with my license?

Refer to this: https://help.eset.com/eis/14/en-US/idh_referral.html .

Your existing license time is only extended if you are also using a trial license. Paid license time is not extended based on what is shown for this topic in Eset on-line help:

When your friend clicks the referral link you send to them, they will be redirected to a web page where they can download the product and use it for an additional one month of FREE protection. As a trial user, you will receive a notification for each referral link that is successfully activated and your license will be automatically extended for an additional one month of FREE protection. This way you can extend your FREE protection by up to 5 months.

• Administrators

I'd recommend contacting your local ESET distributor. I see that you have had 2 trial licenses, one issued in Dec 2020 valid for 3 months and another one valid for 1 month until March 2021.