How many devices per one ESET Internet Security key??

Hi, I bought one-year key of ESET Internet Security:

As you see below, it says 2 devices. 

image.png.82c06c6698e6c8a0779f60fcc9e0443c.png

And on https://my.eset.com/ it says:

image.png.b606537409696da0a5cfb626de8881d9.png

So, I am confused. Can I activate a single key user of ESET Inernet Security, on two PCs?

Thank you. 

19 minutes ago, r1man said:

And on https://my.eset.com/ it says:

image.png.b606537409696da0a5cfb626de8881d9.png

What it's showing is one license seat has been activated and one license seat is available.

Eset's uses the term "seat" to refer to how many devices Eset can be installed on. In your case, you only have one Eset license issued to you and that license can be installed on up two a maximum of two devices; i.e. seats.

• Administrators

I guess the wording could be better and read "Consumed seats" and "Available seats" or something along that line. "Available devices" means that you can activate the license on 1 more device.

3 minutes ago, Marcos said:

I guess the wording could be better and read "Consumed seats" and "Available seats"

I would simplify it further; "Used" and "Available for use."

Thank you, so my key activates ESET Internet Security on two Windows PCs.

I am happy about that. Thank you. 

• 5 weeks later...

I just purchased/installed a 1 year Smart Security Premium on my desktop (Windows 10).   According to this blog, I can install it on my Windows 10 laptop as well, which I need to do. But, how is this done? 

I tried as an existing customer after entering my License Key by clicking on " secure all your devices" under Smart Security Premium, but it says I need to pay $49 for a year. What's up with that?  Thank you.

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, mikael said:

I just purchased/installed a 1 year Smart Security Premium on my desktop (Windows 10).   According to this blog, I can install it on my Windows 10 laptop as well, which I need to do. But, how is this done? 

I tried as an existing customer after entering my License Key by clicking on " secure all your devices" under Smart Security Premium, but it says I need to pay $49 for a year. What's up with that?  Thank you.

You have a license for ESET Smart Security Premium for 1 device. In order to install ESSP on two devices, it is necessary to extend your existing license to 2. Please contact your local ESET seller.