No packages in the repository

Hi

Last week our ESMC software depository went from having whatever packages we required to completely empty. 

I have spoken directly to a member of support, however no progress has been made. 

I have taken steps to adjust the source of the repository and i am able to connect to hxxp://repository.eset.com/v1/info.meta

I have followed the following article - https://support.eset.com/en/kb6749-eset-security-management-center-repository-is-not-working-7x

What are the reasons why this will just suddenly occur? 

We have been offline for far too long and need the situation rectified ASAP particularly with so many of clients users working remotely on devices that require connection to the ESMC

Thanks, DPA

• Marcos changed the title to No packages in the repository
  • Administrators

Please temporarily change the logging verbosity to Trace in the ESMC server setup, start capturing network communication with Wireshark and reproduce the issue. Then disable logging, compress the Wireshark log along with C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Server\EraAgentApplicationData\Logs\trace.log and upload it here unless too big.

Does the server connect directly to the Internet or through a proxy server? Is it behind a firewall?

6 hours ago, dpa said:

Hi

Last week our ESMC software depository went from having whatever packages we required to completely empty. 

I have spoken directly to a member of support, however no progress has been made. 

I have taken steps to adjust the source of the repository and i am able to connect to hxxp://repository.eset.com/v1/info.meta

I have followed the following article - https://support.eset.com/en/kb6749-eset-security-management-center-repository-is-not-working-7x

What are the reasons why this will just suddenly occur? 

We have been offline for far too long and need the situation rectified ASAP particularly with so many of clients users working remotely on devices that require connection to the ESMC

Thanks, DPA

maybe your EMSC  MySQL get update like mine?