about Banking Payment protection

I use Banking & Payment protection on firefox  for shopping or banking (secured browser)

I regularly clean my firefox history(normal browser)
but today i found it  does not include the secured browser !!

all my banking history can be found on secured browser

is there a function , can clean the history after i done my payment on secured browser

In FireFox, I do the following in Eset B&PP after logging off from my banking web site:

1. Open FireFox settings.

2. Select Options.

3. Select Privacy & Security.

4. Scroll down to Cookies and Site Data.

5. Click on the Clear Data tab.

At this point you can select to clear Cookies and Site Data and/or Cached Web Content. Then shut down the FireFox session opened in Eset B&PP.

Technically speaking if you're using FireFox in private browsing mode, it's supposed to clear all the above at FireFox close time. The problem is Eset's B&PP opens Firefox in normal mode w/extensions disabled. Hence why the above noted data is not being cleared.

Another alternative is when Eset B&PP opens FireFox, select that the Menu bar is displayed. The click on File and select New Private Window. As noted in the below screen shot, when that window is closed, all current session data will be cleared:

Eset_BPP_Private.thumb.png.c207bddf00372147931dd73c76da613e.png

Edited by itman

• Most Valued Members
44 minutes ago, itman said:

In FireFox, I do the following in Eset B&PP after logging off from my banking web site:

1. Open FireFox settings.

2. Select Options.

3. Select Privacy & Security.

4. Scroll down to Cookies and Site Data.

5. Click on the Clear Data tab.

At this point you can select to clear Cookies and Site Data and/or Cached Web Content. Then shut down the FireFox session opened in Eset B&PP.

Technically speaking if you're using FireFox in private browsing mode, it's supposed to clear all the above at FireFox close time. The problem is Eset's B&PP opens Firefox in normal mode w/extensions disabled. Hence why the above noted data is not being cleared.

Another alternative is when Eset B&PP opens FireFox, select that the Menu bar is displayed. The click on File and select New Private Window. As noted in the below screen shot, when that window is closed, all current session data will be cleared:

Eset_BPP_Private.thumb.png.c207bddf00372147931dd73c76da613e.png

Would be maybe a handy option if eset could be set for specific browsers to launch in private mode when using BPP but not sure if it would be possible