Beacause of malicious apps on MEmu, camtasia freeze

Let's try to get your Win 10 installation in some semblance of working order.

Perform the following steps:

1. Enter the following keyboard sequence: Ctrl + Alt + Delete.

A blue screen should appear with a list of selections including Task Manager. If it doesn't, skip the remaining steps.

2. Select "Task Manager."

3. Click on "File" on the top toolbar. Click on "Run new task."

4. In the "Open" window, type cmd.exe. Also check mark the "Create this task to run with administrative privileges" option.  Click on the "OK" button.

At this point, the black command prompt window should be displayed.

5. Enter "DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth" less the quote marks. Press the Enter key. This will run for some time. When it finishes,

6. Enter "sfc /scannow" again, less the quote marks. Press the Enter key. This will run for some time.

SFC will inform you if corrupted Windows files have been replaced. Hopefully, you will not receive the message it could not replace all files.

Print the above instructions for reference prior to performing them.

Now reboot your PC. Hopefully at this point, all/most of Win 10 functionality has been restored.

And here the way all my two pc and my USB and SD and micro SD disks and my Sony cyber shot dsc w690 is worse:

Worse:

Errors on 400 gb micro SD card error C:13:01 on my camera

Errors and bugs on adaware comodo cyber link power2go USB discs more details at previous page of this topic

No wifi works

Error of database in my camera in my 512 MO SD card (power2go setup) and my two 64 sd/micro SD c cards, whiches causes impossible to take videos with my camera with theses 64 gb disks the April 10th. But it's important to record video with theses 64 gb disks the April 10th

Heres listed on this post the bugs which is why is worse. No better

BuAnd here the way all my two pc and my USB and SD and micro SD disks and my Sony cyber shot dsc w690 is worse:

Worse:

Errors on 400 gb micro SD card error C:13:01 on my camera

Errors and bugs on adaware comodo cyber link power2go USB discs more details at previous page of this topic

No wifi works

Error of database in my camera in my 512 MO SD card (power2go setup) and my two 64 sd/micro SD c cards, whiches causes impossible to take videos with my camera with theses 64 gb disks the April 10th. But it's important to record video with theses 64 gb disks the April 10th

Heres listed on this post the bugs which is why is worse. No better

And also:

Comodo rescue USB disk reversible micro ush (here the/le disk L:/)
Au/at reboot : analyzing & repair disk L:/ et à chaquefois/at every reboot: it's very long long long

18 hours ago, poissonier léa lynnlo torr said:

Dism have failed at 72,7% error 0x8024402c

That error code appears to be related to Win Update processing. Possible that DISM tried to connect to Win Update servers and couldn't because your network connection is hosed.

You could try to repeat the procedure again but first run this command:

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup

No guaranty that will allow the other DISM command to run successfully along with SFC.

I personally believe your Win 10 installation is borked from running all the bootable scanners you used, some from questionable sources, to the point that you have two choices left.

1. Run a Win 10 Repair install. This will keep all your personal files in place but require you to reinstall all your apps again.

2. Backup all your personal files to external media or another non-boot drive if one is installed. Then reformat the boot drive and install Win 10 1909 from scratch. (Recommended)

Also note that this forum is about helping with Eset installation and/or operational issues. Not for assistance in resolving Windows OS issues. Therefore, I am exiting myself from this thread - again.

Edited by itman

The bugs on windows is not because of boot able USB disks

The bugs on theses  disks like error of creation with power2go from windows and bugs on boot environments on four others USB adaware and comodo is because of another's virus malwares installed earlier in 2017

And I'm running dism startcomponentcleanup on safe modeactually

2 hours ago, poissonier léa lynnlo torr said:

Idea for my 40gb micro SD which have c:13:01 error on my camera internet camtasia's bug because of hacked memu and the USB bootable disks? 

You have entrenched malware that by your own admission dates from 3+ years.

Go to malwaretips.com or bleepingcomputer.com. Both these sites have forum sections staffed my malware removal experts that can assist you.

• Most Valued Members
On 3/13/2020 at 6:54 AM, poissonier léa lynnlo torr said:

But we continue troubleshoot with memu, Camtasia and the USB disks here

You keep mentioning other programs but as itman has stated this forum is for eset and not other programs. It is not for helping with camtasia. It sounds like the best option would be reformating the computer because it sounds like it is beyond repair but we cannot help as what your experiencing is a non eset issue

24 minutes ago, peteyt said:

You keep mentioning other programs but as itman has stated this forum is for eset and not other programs. It is not for helping with camtasia. It sounds like the best option would be reformating the computer because it sounds like it is beyond repair but we cannot help as what your experiencing is a non eset issue

i'm a man feels like a girl like my cousin nathalie, and i'm the friend of Léa Lynnlo and of my cousin Nathalie, but i don't need to reinstall windows,

the internet works finally

As far as your bootable USB media issues, assume those are all infected. Ditto for your SD card media. Worse if those media are connected outside of the boot environment, they could reinfect your PC Windows installation.

All these devices need to be thoroughly scanned by Eset the minute they connected to your device. Personally, I would just do a full reformat of each; preferably outside of the Windows environment.

5 hours ago, itman said:

As far as your bootable USB media issues, assume those are all infected. Ditto for your SD card media. Worse if those media are connected outside of the boot environment, they could reinfect your PC Windows installation.

All these devices need to be thoroughly scanned by Eset the minute they connected to your device. Personally, I would just do a full reformat of each; preferably outside of the Windows environment.

i tried multiple times since 2011 to full format but problems persists, it's not a physicalproblem but it's a software problem,

at the past a lot of file in folders & subfolders on 8Tb USB store'n'go by verbatim are converted into bora extensions and i don't want to format that 8Tb because of important "lfs hyper-uefm" data

it's time to execute eset online scanner

thanks...

• Most Valued Members
8 hours ago, poissonier léa lynnlo torr said:

Only mods can see attachments but I'd recommend opening a ticket with support as that is the best way to fix issues. It says eset log forum - is this a log for eset forum or a log for one of eset's products?

6 hours ago, peteyt said:

Only mods can see attachments but I'd recommend opening a ticket with support as that is the best way to fix issues. It says eset log forum - is this a log for eset forum or a log for one of eset's products?

It's a log for eset forum because of memu's bugs and hacked and malicious apps which block my camtasia's important jobs

À check-up for the pc comings soon

• Most Valued Members
On 3/19/2020 at 5:16 AM, poissonier léa lynnlo torr said:

It's a log for eset forum because of memu's bugs and hacked and malicious apps which block my camtasia's important jobs

À check-up for the pc comings soon

What is it a log of - eset forum or Camtasia? If there is a bug with Memu you will need to report it to memu - eset cannot fix another programs logs. Also as I said the log cannot be viewed by normal members on here, only mods.

If this problem is linked to eset you will be better going to the eset website support section and creating a support ticket but as far as I'm aware this isn't an eset problem. You have also mentioned you have malware that has been present for a few years - eset is designed to help fight malware but your malware has been on the system for a while. I also think the multiple AV systems you have been using have caused more problems really.

Again I'd create a support ticket - I presume you have an eset license 

Disk comodo rescue disk micro usb black: Boot error on grub of comodo bootable rescue disk + comodo cleaning essentials 64 installed

Disk comodo rescue disk usb green: Boot error on grub of comodo bootable rescue disk + comodo cleaning essentials 64 installed

Disk recovery system cyberlink power2go micro usb green: Error to create bootable with data of C:/ recovery' disk with cyberlink power2go ans Windows ADK + comodo cleaning essentials 64 installed

Disk recovery system cyberlink power2go usb purple: Error to create bootable with data of C:/ recovery' disk with cyberlink power2go ans Windows ADK + comodo cleaning essentials 64 installed

Disk ad aware rescue disk micro usb red: If i boot on it, the commandline of bootable os of adaware rescue disk blocks and freezes on X:\Windows\system32> + in explorer it appears into drive letter, but no free/used space description appears, if i open this disk i have error message

Disk ad aware rescue disk usb magenta: If i boot on it, the commandline of bootable os of adaware rescue disk blocks and freezes on X:\Windows\system32> + comodo cleaning essentials 64 installed

with others cards the camera works without problems,

we keep Ashampoo,

i have no eset licenses, it's a log of eset online scanner -not of camtasia- we continuing here for  disinfect memu  for use camtasia without bug, and we troubleshoot the software prooblem of 5TB disk recognized like V:/ disk,  now not accessible and with bug, and save all important data of the 5tb to 8tb soon , then i want also install windows to workspace on this 5tb disk

Thanks...

1 hour ago, poissonier léa lynnlo torr said:

i have no eset licenses

As I suspected. This forum's purpose is to assist in installation or operational issues in regards to Eset products. Not to assist in malware removal when an Eset licensed product is not installed.

@Marcos , time to lock this thread.