ESET had been removed from my device manager

To begin with, Eset is never shown in Windows device manager since it is not a hardware device. Eset is security software.

Certain Eset drivers are registered in regards to select hardware devices. However you would have to perform a detailed search to know this.

Please clarify in further detail what your problem with your current Eset installation is. If possible, show a screen shot or other supporting information.

Edited by itman

ESET is not in the locked files list (it was) and yet it shows as an existing system app. I could not get a screenshot of device manager page but only Malware Bytes is showing. Thank you for your help. Its very frustrating to have a phone less than one month old behave in this manner. The top screenshot shows the chinese company that makes devices to intercept radio signals and they are always on here... Anyway thank you and have a good day.

Next time, post in the appropriate forum topic area; Eset Products for Mobile Devices, for better exposure.

Sorry, I can't help you since I know nothing about the mobile product.

• Administrators

Unforrtunately I still don't get what the problem is. If you mean that ESET does not appear in the App Lock list of installed applications, then the behavior is correct.

• Most Valued Members

Also you may have issues if using eset and malwarebytes and AVG all together on your phone as they may conflict with each other