Erro agent Deployment From console ESMC

Need help. After update a console to ersion 7.0 (7.0.577.0)  Have a problem with deploying ESET Agent on Windows server 2016. I start task for deploy agent in logs in ESMC says that agent deploying successfully, but the agent do not install try many time on different servers.

Screen in console that task Successfully /

image.png.423870aabe0f5dd131ad22dda7ea75fc.png

But the agent do not installing.

image.thumb.png.185d8990fe8bb1bef7963229a87bb69d.png

• ESET Staff

In this case I would either recommend to install the agent manually (via msi or agent live installer), or use alternative method for deployment, like GPO / SCCM (if possible). Remote push deployment method is the least recommended.  Maybe my colleagues will be able to give you advice with regards to where to look for potential errors. 

• ESET Staff

Unfortunately remote deployment task has a glitch that it shows successful installation even in case installation actually failed. This is issue of last phase of installation, so it means ESMC is able to connect to this device, but either download of AGENT installer or installation itself fails. Most probable cause is download, especially in case device has limited access to internet or ESMC is configured to use HTTP proxy.

I would recommend to create Windows live installer in console (it is bat script) and try to execute it manually on device. It will behave exactly as it executed remotely, but local execution might help diagnose the issue.