Dear ESET Technical Support,

I put a password inside the software to make a security for the whole software , but the problem is I forgot the password and I need to change it , but I can't . The password not for my account , inside the software require us to put a password to secure the software  to avoid any misleading

Can you help me please to change the password and make new one to remember it please

Below all the Information you need to help me  

Thanks 

jgkfjg.png

Sorry , But I can't see any option what you mention up 

I just got this message , then I don't know how to do it or to get Verification Code from Technical support

that's the code for Technical support  UjxFfnkG0CvDVU8MwRfKCerEA6r1VrXJv5tfF37CWCs=

djfjg;f.png

• Administrators

Please carry on as follows:

1, Click Restore password

image.png

2, Enter your license registration email and click "Send code":

image.png

3, Check your email and copy the verification code:

image.png

4, Paste the verification code in the program. Also set a new password or leave it blank to remove password protection. Click Verify:

image.png

5, The password will be changed or removed:

image.png

Hello GamblerK123. I believe you are referring to the Password settings in the ESET program (protecting your ESET Security settings...not the Password Manager in ESSP). I have had issues with the reset PW process in the past (see https://forum.eset.com/topic/18898-eis-password-protect/ )

If the process Marcos detailed doesn't work and you run into the same issues that I did, you can use the uninstaller tool (see https://support.eset.com/kb2289/ ) in safe mode. That will remove ESET and it's associated password. In my situation, that was the solution that ESET Support NA advised to use.

I eventually was able to enter a new PW and all seems fine now.

Regards,

Tom

Edited by TomFace