Anti-Theft Test - LIC Expired Question

Current: 5-Stars - Green Box chk OK -- Lic to 10-15-15

The Anti-Theft "Test" has worked, although last run x Ver's ago.

When I logged-in yesterday to Anti-Theft it showed my License was Expired - logged out - logged-in later and the Lic Expired tag was gone.

Today's Test never Completes and the only Issue I found in K-base Help (the opposite of my issue / See Below) wouldn't seem to cause a Test malfunction, BUT .....

could the Expired designation be cosmetically corrected but the app THINK it's Expired??.

Searches for Anti-Theft Test never stops = nothing......Suggestions, please...........

==================================================================

hxxp://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN3354&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1391693646391

The communication of license expiration via the Protection Status icon inconsistent in the GUI

The product may communicate maximum security even though the license has already expired. For example, if you activate your ESET security product with an expired license, the protection status indicator in the Home pane of the main program window may be green (that is, in this case displaying incorrect protection status).

The following issues were resolved in the GA build version 7.0.302 of ESET Smart Security/ESET NOD32 Antivirus released on October 16, 2013:

The communication of license expiration via the Protection Status icon inconsistent in the GUI

Edited by COStark26

• ESET Staff

"License has expired" has nothing to do with product functionallity, it's only information for user to simplify update purchase. That information is updated once a day if any license change.

Test AT will be waiting for some data arrival, and after that it can be finished. So be sure, that your device is online and connected to internet.

if any questions, pm me...

regards

peter